We have an opening in my company for an IT Systems Analyst.

One of our big projects this year will be the roll-out of Windows 10, and this position will play an important role in that. Additionally, we're currently rolling out Surfaces to upper managers, and testing Lumia 950s for intercompany traveling employees.

If you are interested, or would like to recommend someone please message me.

I'm posting this here as I feel that anyone on this forum will be passionate and knowledgeable about Windows/Microsoft platform - and this would be a good place to find a person like that which we need.

I apologize to the mods if this is not kosher - I didn't find anything about it in the community guidelines.

Thanks!
    jmshub and RumoredNow like this.
    12-31-2015 06:54 AM
    If we can help you in any way find a Systems Analyst for Windows 10 - we'd be glad to help! Plenty of knowledgeable, passionate and awesome members here at WC that could be a good fit for you.

Hopefully your post attracts some inquiries - ping me direct if you need anything else.
    jmshub and RumoredNow like this.
    12-31-2015 10:15 AM
    If we can help you in any way find a Systems Analyst for Windows 10 - we'd be glad to help! Plenty of knowledgeable, passionate and awesome members here at WC that could be a good fit for you.

Hopefully your post attracts some inquiries - ping me direct if you need anything else.
    Fantastic. Thank you!
    12-31-2015 12:47 PM