"Something that will blow your mind" what do you think this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I think it's a huge release of oem phones. Many partners as well as a big release of windows 10 ready apps. We already know htc is building a phone for Microsoft. So there could be many others. They have deals with 48 OEMs to release their apps on their phones. Maybe they will also release windows phones. I try not to think about it till it happens. Maybe a new dock that adds a powerful gpu to phones. Really no idea.

spazzmeister

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Releasing new hardware is hardly mind-blowing. Even worse it wont address WM10s problems.
I agree with the above poster that Google apps being supported or a working iOS/Android porting tool would be bigger news.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Folks there is no successor to the 1020. They've straight up said it was something unique to Nokia and would prefer making more mediocre things.

Maybe not that last part.

The devices since do have nice cameras though. (don't know if the 950's stands above the competition like the 920 and 1020 did though...)

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I think it's more related to windows as a whole not mobile in particular. His tweet said windows not mobile. Am leaning towards a mystery app or service? I agree with xandros9 that a successor to the 1020 is hopeless now.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Surface phone announcement.
Aren't you people tired of this Surface Phone thing?

No matter what it is (if MS one day decides to make it) its still going to be OS wise the same WP/WM as the cheapest one available now (+ continium. Which probably 4/5 people dont even need)

RUCKUS_US

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I would snatch up a surface phone real quick. I want a windows phone that's got the build quality my iPhone 6 has.until then my 640 will suffice.

Rupert Holmes

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I personally hope for a lumia 1020 successor (same 41mp sensor, faster shot to shot times, dedicated button, better RAM and speed, better internal memory, better battery and more efficient, hole for strap, and red body) (and maybe longer shutter speed)

That is all I wanted, as long as it has double tap to wake.

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Leakers quickly lose any credibility when they throw superlatives around like 'blow your mind' or 'sexy as hell' <-- remember that little gem used to describe the pre-leaked 950/950XL?

Microsoft doesn't have a very good track record for blowing anyone's mind lately [edit: in regards to mobile]. It's a pretty low bar they have set for themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)