Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Folks there is no successor to the 1020. They've straight up said it was something unique to Nokia and would prefer making more mediocre things.

Maybe not that last part.

The devices since do have nice cameras though. (don't know if the 950's stands above the competition like the 920 and 1020 did though...)

The 950's camera's are actually better than the 1020's for everyday use.

cincykid76

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
The 950's camera's are actually better than the 1020's for everyday use.

Respectfully and very strongly disagree! Faster definitely but in NO WAY does either the 950 or XL take better photos.

One of the top reasons i owned a Lumia was for camera supremacy... MS has killed that by removing and crippling Lumia camera for the lame MS camera.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
well I do know for a fact that some high explosive or an object at high speed can blow my mind so maybe there's that...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
For the "Windows Faithful". That is the part that's spooky to me. The faithful grab these newly released phones an immediately put them on TP Nothing really new coming from the faithful. If they had said, this news would shake up the smartphone industry, now were talking. The Windows faithful could only be moved by something catastrophic or news that Bill Gates is returning just to give council for smartphones. Anything else is just click bait.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I thought of one more issue that could shake something up for the faithful, Dan Rubino leaving WC. That would put a lot of us in mourning.

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm guessing here, but going by MS's recent track record, it's probably something like shake the phone to answer an incoming call or something mundane.

Solid fast stable build, foldable phones, or GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion