"Something that will blow your mind" what do you think this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

crohns

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm thinking it will be app related. Has to be google apps in the Windows store. Blackberry did it, so why not Microsoft.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking it will be app related. Has to be google apps in the Windows store. Blackberry did it, so why not Microsoft.

Microsoft shut down Astoria rather publicly. To allow Android apps would be a reversal of that, and I'd think that we would have heard of it through the grapevine.

Penny_1

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, I've seen some interesting guesses here. Here are my two (somewhat fanciful) possibilities:

1. Islandwood and/or Astoria released
  2. Dual boot capability (would be HUGE for third party OEMs)

Here's what I think won't happen based on stuff said by various people so far:
  • New and popular apps -- this to me is not big enough news unless it is something like Google's suite of apps in Universal Windows form
  • Multiple third party OEM devices announced -- this is happening, and it is important, but not surprising or mind blowing
  • Surface phone -- not due soon, and I don't expect this to be WP hardware related

OSean

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
My best guess would be that Samsung is making another Windows Phone to go along with the Galaxy TabPro S and it is bringing the S6 camera and fingerprint sensor in tow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss