"Something that will blow your mind" what do you think this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Can we please get back to the business of rampant speculation? :D

"When you say 'hey cortana', the phone will project a grainy 3D rendering of Cortana, like princess Leia in Star Wars". Probably.

constantreader16

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Is not the same camera except for the megapixels, by the same logic you would say that the Iphone 6 had the same camera of the 3 years older iphone 4s, right?

It's an upgraded and newer version with the same megapixels. Obviously flash is improved as well. It was an ignorant statement on my part, but it was also meant pretty generally. And more so to point out comparing quality of the 1020 camera to the 950 is like comparing a Ferrari to a Hyundai.

groovshooter

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't get it when folks knock Microsoft build quality in comparison to Apple. My Lumia 950 has been rock solid without any quality issues. I haven't needed a case either for any of my Nokia/MS phones ever. Sure I would like some metal, but that's not a deal breaker. On the flip side, my wife and all my iPhone friends have to keep their iPhones in cases to protect them from the slightest dings and almost all of them have needed a screen replacement. Luxury aesthetics do not equal build quality. Pick whatever phone you want, but make no mistake, this is some nice hardware. Subtle but really nice.

lbp775

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
On the flip side, my wife and all my iPhone friends have to keep their iPhones in cases to protect them from the slightest dings and almost all of them have needed a screen replacement. Luxury aesthetics do not equal build quality. Pick whatever phone you want, but make no mistake, this is some nice hardware. Subtle but really nice.

I'm with you there! Who the heck thought it was a good idea to put glass in the back of phones? When not in your hands or pocket a phone is usually resting on it's back. And don't get me started on the smudges! I know at least two galaxy owners who have broken the glass back from their phones within a couple of weeks of ownership. Now they have cases on them that essentially cover it up.

DarthJay38

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
The next Windows Phone will be equipped with a Flux Capacitor and if you travel 88 mph with it, you can travel through time. Most users will disable the feature, through, because it's a battery drain and takes away from important Smashy Road time...

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
His mind blowing news is probably the fact that MS apps on windows mobile will get updates to be on par or close to par with the IOS and android versions.

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Real mind blowing things:
- Microsoft buys Apple
- Breakthrough in battery life
- Windows mobile on iPhones
- A flying surface phone
- Me being the new CEO of Microsoft
- Samsung drops android and new galaxy's will have windows
- Microsoft buys HTC and Huawei
- Microsoft's secret labs have developed a robot army to kill Apple