"Something that will blow your mind" what do you think this could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

crunchtime85

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm still curious. I think something's still coming, otherwise some of the teasers would have owned up by now. I haven't heard Daniel say "Yeah, it was the Xamarin acquisition" or anything like that.

I also think that some sort of announcement is still coming. Last week Evan responded to me saying: "If the info is not yet public, it's been done purposefully :)"
Microsoft Build is starting March 30th, so I think we have to wait a few weeks...

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I really believe we are heading for another major disappointment. So i choose to just go ahead and be disappointedly NOW, and be done with it. Why wait until March 30th. ????

Vittorio Vaselli

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
On twitter he posted the news about Wp update later in march and in a comment he said: "Stop asking, when it will be public i will say it". So is a thing actually exist.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
On twitter he posted the news about Wp update later in march and in a comment he said: "Stop asking, when it will be public i will say it". So is a thing actually exist.
Link please? But yes, because several people chimed in and none have said "that was it" since, I'm assuming something is still coming. Maybe we'll know more in three weeks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
1 year of good government at all levels, in all 50 States and at the federal level in the US. That would break the internet, blow minds and shatter the universe.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786