How many wrong calls or texts do you get?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Thought I'd toss this subject into the pot for a diversion.

I'm sure we all get strange/weird voicemails or texts.
I got one a little while ago from a nice lady in Wyoming.
Refused the call be cause Truecaller didn't recognize it as anyone I knew yet it wasn't spam.

This lady left a detailed voicemail with her address, home landline what her trip itinerary was with e-mails, contact number and a CC number!
I just deleted the voicemail the wife lectured me and said I should've called/texted her back and told her she called the wrong person.
(wishing I hadn't said anything at all to the wife)

I've always deleted this type of booboo call figuring the caller would realize they goofed.

In the past I've received naked pictures by mistake and my favorite was a drunk lady would call me from Las Vegas to tell me she was having a great time :confused:
The lady from Vegas must've called 12 times over 2 years.

Let's have some fun!
What's your best unknown caller story?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That I had a chance to win a free cruise. Not exciting at all.

Although my mother has a more interesting saga. Shortly after we got our respective phones, a Lumia for me, iPhone for her, she kept getting calls searching for a man from what we can only assume was from Texas or something. Let's just call him Rick Sanchez because it was a hispanic name and I like the show the name hails from.

There'd be debtor's calling for Rick Sanchez, robocalls asking for Rick Sanchez, some official-sounding office? for Mr. Sanchez... thankfully it wasn't annoyingly often.
One day, on Thanksgiving either that year or the next she got a text from someone - along the lines of "hey rick when are you gonna be back in the valley?" (paraphrased)
My mother was not Mr. Sanchez and it was explained to the person who wished us happy thanksgiving anyway. as for the rest... well I think they've since stopped.

on another note, this game I like has a Wrong Number Song...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes