MS needs you to buy new phones! Yes, you there reading this

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Same here!
Having a hard time juggling the blasted collection of mine.
Why be frustrated with one when you can be mad at 4!

A labor of love I'm thinking :)

Oh I hear ya well! First time I read this I nearly had the honor of having my nasal cavities coated with a pinot noir wine I had just sipped.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
We know how it goes.
There will be hacks from the global geek squad if not MS.
The old series phones are a dead-end though.
It will just take time for the stubborn X20 users to realize this.

Time erases everything.

Interop unlock already works, as you know :p Even spotted a YT vid of a 635-512MB running RS build.. Not sure how smooth it was for him though

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Interop unlock already works, as you know :p Even spotted a YT vid of a 635-512MB running RS build.. Not sure how smooth it was for him though

Yoop I was just checking XDA to see if someone had posted any updated info.
At least W10 allows for developer options so the registry tool can be added.

I hope some whippersnapper comes along shortly with a geek guide so I won't have to :)
Too lazy to go thru it myself...

*(tip look for that "Fierce Fix" thread)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
lol I was wondering if I should post the full steps as it currently is somewhat vague.... but I won't :/ I'm afraid that some might be desperate enough to do this and blame MS for all the things that can go wrong while running RS builds which weren't intended to be on the device in the first place

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
lol I was wondering if I should post the full steps as it currently is somewhat vague.... but I won't :/ I'm afraid that some might be desperate enough to do this and blame MS for all the things that can go wrong while running RS builds which weren't intended to be on the device in the first place

You would make a great "whippersnapper" in addition to being a Senior Ambarrasor (sp)
I just remembered we have an unused L635 around here someplace.

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
You would make a great "whippersnapper" in addition to being a Senior Ambarrasor (sp)
I just remembered we have an unused L635 around here someplace.

Much obliged guv'nor ^^ Do keep us up to date on performance if you get it to work on the 635 *coughs-skype-coughs*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos