Awesome cameo of the lumia 950!!!

darth furious

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
makes sense. There is a batman/dark knight rises edition of lumia 900. Batman was codename for the lumia 1320.
Clark kent should have used one too since there is a superman/Man of Steel edition of the 925. Also the lumia 730 was codenamed superman

Filming must have been before the november release. He is probably using a pre-production model

Last edited:

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Batman is one of us! Yes Batman uses a Lumia 950 in the new movie BatmanVSuperman

Yep! I just watched Batman V Superman and yes Batman uses a Lumia 950. The movie though was not that good it was like okay plus.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Batman is one of us! Yes Batman uses a Lumia 950 in the new movie BatmanVSuperman

I saw the movie first day too but didn't realize there was a windows phone in the movie, may be I was just too excited lol. I'm usually good at spotting those live tiles. What scene does he use it?

kuldeep_kumar

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Batman is one of us! Yes Batman uses a Lumia 950 in the new movie BatmanVSuperman

Yes i also saw it...seen paid preview on Thursday...Batman with Lumia 950...first shown back side...then also shown Microsoft written on front

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Lot of Microsoft products in tv series scorpion from Microsoft surface and Lumia phones even in tv series ncis
that show, as well as NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-0 are all sponsored by MS, and CW's Flash for last season. those are all product replacements
however there are several show, I don't believe they were products replacement (either apples products are there too or they purposely try to hide the logoes.)
like CBS's Supergirl, they all use iPhone and Surface pro 3/4 tablets. they are not replacement since they on purposely hide the logos,
NBC's You, Me and Appolics ' there are both lots of iPhone (with logo shown) and Lumia phone(without logo shown) use in the show, especially Lumia 1020 and 830s. (that show is made in UK, so kindle make more sense, due to popularity of Nokia in Europe )
CBS's Blindspot , the episodes last fall were all iPhone, but since this year, they started to use some windows phone (looks like Lumia 930, only see the windows button at the bottom) in the show as well.
ABC's Agents of Shield, they obviousely sponsored by Apple so apple logoes are everywhere, but the tablets they use are clearly surface pro3/4 with logos hidden, and season one you can also see them wearing MS band 1

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

When Bruce Wayne went to a bar and spoke to one of the terrorist. Affleck put his L950 on the table. I can clearly see it.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Have not seen the movie yet, but will keep an eye out for it.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Batman vs. Superman - Lumia 950XL?

Does Batman use a Lumia?

I just saw the movie and there is a scene where he puts his phone down - and it says Microsoft (I think). Was it?
If so Yay!

There was also a Nortel phone (Nortel went belly up in 2007)....?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
that show, as well as NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-0 are all sponsored by MS, and CW's Flash for last season. those are all product replacements
however there are several show, I don't believe they were products replacement (either apples products are there too or they purposely try to hide the logoes.)
like CBS's Supergirl, they all use iPhone and Surface pro 3/4 tablets. they are not replacement since they on purposely hide the logos,
NBC's You, Me and Appolics ' there are both lots of iPhone (with logo shown) and Lumia phone(without logo shown) use in the show, especially Lumia 1020 and 830s. (that show is made in UK, so kindle make more sense, due to popularity of Nokia in Europe )
CBS's Blindspot , the episodes last fall were all iPhone, but since this year, they started to use some windows phone (looks like Lumia 930, only see the windows button at the bottom) in the show as well.
ABC's Agents of Shield, they obviousely sponsored by Apple so apple logoes are everywhere, but the tablets they use are clearly surface pro3/4 with logos hidden, and season one you can also see them wearing MS band 1

For the past few seasons, I've seen some episodes of Masterchef Junior (US) where the kids were given Surface to skype (video-call) someone for advice before the cook-off. The look on the kids faces was "Wow! Awesome!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz