Why is Canada so great?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Canada is so great because they've got the patience of saints to put up the trash talking some Americans have been doing about them for years...

G4 Approved

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Canada is so great because they've got the patience of saints to put up the trash talking some Americans have been doing about them for years...

G4 Approved
I fire it back just as good, don't worry! ha ha. Canada is great because of 1. HOCKEY, 2. Awesome crazy foods, 3. REAL BEER, You can drink a dozen beer in the state and get the same buzz as 2 beer up here! ha ha.

As for poutine, we make a roast chicken poutine. it's awesome. shredded roast chicken, poutine sauce, cheese curds, and shoestring fries. NOTHING better to eat ever. America has us NAILED on the Mexican food tho! There is a little place in the town we have our house in, in florida. Its authentic Mexican food, not taco bell Mexican, and its delicious.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but America has the female equivalent.....TAYLOR SWIFT. What a load of crap that is, acts all innocent, but has had more mates than a rabbit in heat. shes a load of crap. At least you know your getting a ****** with Justin, with Taylor, its a ****** and a half in sheeps clothing.

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
"Why is Canada so great?" Because Justin Bieber isn't there anymore!

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10 Mobile

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Why is Canada so great? Well that's personal perspective but I can see why some in the US would feel that way. :p

Gun control - it's nice to know that not everyone can own guns and if you do they're properly looked after for the most part
Health care - you don't need to be a millionaire to survive disease
Majority of the population lives close the US border (some towns actually cross the border). So when you go to the US and come back you realise how nice Canada is.
It's a relatively clean place, at least that's what all the tourists say.
Relatively easy going people, for the most part.

It's a nice place, was born there, lived most of my life there, but personally am happy I left.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss