Conclusion on Windows 10 Mobile

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
As much as I love the layout how everything looks and feels and makes one smile it's pure and simple garbage when it comes to it ability to work to stay operational.
Any task update takes painful time with treble results, honestly for a company of such size and achievements why can they simply make this work....its that simple just bloody make it work!
I always have loved windows but no more, I'm not waiting or wondering what if or when **** will work I jumping ship...period!
Android has moved so far ahead that I really see no reason to stay and mainly cos of one major reason it just bloody works all the time, so back on oneplus 2 and yes with beta version 3.0 , MM 6.0.1 that has no hiccups or stupid fast and fully custom.

Sorry windows ppl I so love this and will miss it but I can't deal with this much frustration.

Sager-Naji

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
OK. I tried and switched to android but the lag was killing my experience ( I still use it as if now ) . I think I will either go back to Windows or IPhone. Good luck with whatever you think it's the best fit for your needs .

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Well no lag on android unless u use samsung but even than one con resolve it, for me it's how everything just works from the little simple stuff to multitasking... But do agree stay with what works for one it's all good in its on way.

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Well Windows 10 Mobile does not work perfectly, especially as I am running the preview version on my phones. But, what the heck? For the first time since I started using Windows Phone since WP8 that my phone can compare to my friends phones(android devices an iphones) feature wise and app wise.

So I'm sticking with Win 10 Mob.

Makay Chapulets | MTN Nigeria CCR
Posted from my Lumia 640XL running Windows 10.

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Well Windows 10 Mobile does not work perfectly, especially as I am running the preview version on my phones. But, what the heck? For the first time since I started using Windows Phone since WP8 that my phone can compare to my friends phones(android devices an iphones) feature wise and app wise.

So I'm sticking with Win 10 Mob.

Makay Chapulets | MTN Nigeria CCR
Posted from my Lumia 640XL running Windows 10.
I do agree with you it has improved a lot and works good for most part, same here 640xl on Insider Program...I not gone get rid of the phone for now need a brake lol
Maybe if I get my hands on a 950xl cheap, now that was nice phone just could not justify the price so it went back to Microsoft.

plost99

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Windows Phone/Mobile is not moving fast enough and feels like it was abandoned by its maker. Sure we get new builds all the time but that is only because it is a single core OS.
I have been a fan from the beginning (WP7) and have gone through so many devices but not seeing the gap being closed. On top of everything it doesn't feel like the OS is getting more stable either. While Google is talking about Artificial inteligence, VR, Vulkan, Android apps on ChromeBooks, Google Home. etc.
Microsoft is struggling getting WP10 stable, getting a damn panorama feature to work in the camera. Apps don't resume in an instant, camera takes forever to process a photo after taking it, Edge is buggy as hell. The store is buggy and slow.
How is it possible that they still not getting the search to work properly in the store after 5 years. App updates are slow and need multiple retries at times to download.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Windows Phone/Mobile is not moving fast enough and feels like it was abandoned by its maker. Sure we get new builds all the time but that is only because it is a single core OS.
I have been a fan from the beginning (WP7) and have gone through so many devices but not seeing the gap being closed. On top of everything it doesn't feel like the OS is getting more stable either. While Google is talking about Artificial inteligence, VR, Vulkan, Android apps on ChromeBooks, Google Home. etc.
Microsoft is struggling getting WP10 stable, getting a damn panorama feature to work in the camera. Apps don't resume in an instant, camera takes forever to process a photo after taking it, Edge is buggy as hell. The store is buggy and slow.
How is it possible that they still not getting the search to work properly in the store after 5 years. App updates are slow and need multiple retries at times to download.

I agree with most if not all of what you say, after not using/trying any W10M build for months my carrier came through with the W10M upgrade, to say it was a huge letdown would be an understatement.

Stability appears to have improved somewhat for me but the rest is similar to what I’ve experienced in the past, store still sluggish, slow to update and somewhat confusing, in other words, very clunky feeling, still. Went ahead and downloaded same apps used when I was on W8.1 and lo and behold nothing much has changed there eithier or, some crash now, tells me most developers haven’t bothered to try and keep place with the “new” OS and in one way I don’t blame them.

Oh well, moved on anyways as my WPs are just for toying with now, had three on the auction block and only the eldest (4 yrs) sold, guess cuz it was a Samsung hmmm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium