Decent chatroom for a new website!

Tottee

May 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello all,

Hope you are all well guys? I recently build a new website. I would like to set up chat room onto it. But I have tiny idea about using chat app for website. Which chat app do you suggest guys? I have heard about ChatWing is best and decent so far. Even there is a app for iPhone/iPad. Also the cost of using ChatWing is not so high. So I can use this or do you have other options?

Thank you!

Tottee

May 30, 2016
Visit site
I had several points which are important to me.
1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.
2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload images.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, Chatwing and Newchater

I choose Chatwing finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Tottee

May 30, 2016
Visit site
hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.

1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.

2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.

3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a great way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.

4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats.

5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.

6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.

conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)