Are we as windows mobile users too tolerant or too intolerant?

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
It also tracks Wi-Fi usage but thats not Wi-Fi Sense? (I have the Anniversary update though which removed Sense, which was historically in the Wi-Fi settings I believe.)

I didn't install AU in my PC yet, b'cz i don't need it yet!

And I'm talking about mobile Th2 build here.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Not a great club to join! Condolences to both of you. Losing a phone to damage is annoying, but to have it stolen is a whole different level of awful.

lol and you have to be on a elite unlucky level to get a windows phone stolen in 2016

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Tolerant for sure. Otherwise so much of negative hype later too, we are clinging to our WP devices as we would to life. For what? I have tried hating Windows Phones a lot in the past. I just can't. I have sold all my WP devices and ended up buying double the number of devices. I may cry and whine, but in the end, we can NEVER like Apple, or Android. Every time I am tempted to like Android, I see someone using a cheap China copy Android device and it makes me go ///" BLUUUAAKKK" (puking sound). Apple, no thanks, in the name of innovation, they have been ONLY ripping people off.

Windows on the other hand have GENUINELY been innovating. Anyways, to close down to your question, we are a VERY generous and patient lot. We don't and can't get offended by Windows Phones. Even if it shuts down one day, we will preserve our handhelds like our first love. Why? Not because it is retro or vintage..But Microsoft dared to do something different. And I applaud their spirit for it. To build an OS from scratch is no child's play. Take that Google.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Tolerant for sure. Otherwise so much of negative hype later too, we are clinging to our WP devices as we would to life. For what? I have tried hating Windows Phones a lot in the past. I just can't. I have sold all my WP devices and ended up buying double the number of devices. I may cry and whine, but in the end, we can NEVER like Apple, or Android. Every time I am tempted to like Android, I see someone using a cheap China copy Android device and it makes me go ///" BLUUUAAKKK" (puking sound). Apple, no thanks, in the name of innovation, they have been ONLY ripping people off.

Windows on the other hand have GENUINELY been innovating. Anyways, to close down to your question, we are a VERY generous and patient lot. We don't and can't get offended by Windows Phones. Even if it shuts down one day, we will preserve our handhelds like our first love. Why? Not because it is retro or vintage..But Microsoft dared to do something different. And I applaud their spirit for it. To build an OS from scratch is no child's play. Take that Google.

thank you for getting the thread back on topic

I agree with you on most of your points :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss