Star Wars: Rogue One

abowtieandfez

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
What do you think Rogue One is going to be like? Do you think you're gonna like it? Do you think other people will like it? What is the story going to be?
And what do you think about Vader's different character?

Kimmo Toivanen

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
If it's anything like The Force Awakens (and the trailer looks good) I'm gonna like it :) It's also very nice way break 2 year waiting for part VIII. Theater + disc when it's available ;)

Josh Methven

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to enjoy seeing this one a lot more than the force awakens I think. Despite the spin off aspect, it takes place in the center of the skywalker saga. The force awakens though a skywalker saga film did not feel like a skywalker film at all... It was pretty disappointing for a HC like myself

scionluna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing it. I think this movie focuses on the Rebellion and not on the Skywalker Saga. Plus with the whole canon reset, it provides more stories to discuss and explore.

Kimmo Toivanen

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I saw it with my son today in 3D. I'd say, it was very, very nice :) Also it's a good thing that unlucky designer Bevel Lemelisk from Darksaber was not involved ;)

Faster, noisier and wilder than previous ones, like Fantastic Beasts. I'll be waiting for Blu-ray versions of both, and then we can discuss about the correct viewing order ;)

ScottM2753

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I saw it in IMAX and I loved it! Full of non-stop action. Good storyline, very well acted.

It's good to have Star Wars back!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077