Outlook.com Upgrade 10% Left

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft says that only 10% of users haven't gotten them upgraded, However, on WinBeta, There is a survey in which almost everyone said they didn't have it.

I really want to get it by the end of September, but until then, I'll be using Gmail's priority inbox until I get Clutter (Outlook.com Upgrade New Feature)

On a side note, Have you gotten the upgrade yet? Do you like it? Tell me :)

Bob Hanson

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I have not been updated and I do have a windows phone and use my outlook.com account as my windows account.

No idea how accurate this site is but:
Update August 31 2016: Migration is going a little lot slower than expected. People sharing calendars or using the outlook.com address to sign into their Windows phone are still waiting to be moved (and will be moved last) but others not constrained by either of those issues are still waiting. Currently, Microsoft expects to have all accounts moved before their updated deadline of mid-2017. :(

ABM Prottoy

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Not just wipes out your contact pics in my case, it also duplicated some contacts. And now reminders are sent from my own email (not from outlook calendar). Ruined everything in my WP 8.1. And in web version they also have ADs. Now that's so clutter free. Microsoft just desperately wants everyone to use their latest broken software." In case if you have a good one from past, let's destroy it so that you must use our new things." <Microsoft Strategy .

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
My main Outlook.com account which I use on my Windows devices hasn't got the upgrade yet,but my secondary account which I sometimes use for sending emails has got the upgrade.Since I do not have my contacts on this less used account nothing has been affected with the upgrade.
One family member who has Outlook on his Android has the upgrade and another who uses a Windows mobile hasn't got the upgrade yet.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Till yesterday I was on the old Outlook.com,today I found myself on the new Outlook.com
I had guessed that the change has occurred because today I found all my contact photos missing in People app on my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234