Does anyone else think it might be rude?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Now I can say that I care more about the World Series this year (lol). Go Cubs! Sorry for your 2nd team loss @Guytronic.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi OK The Cubies won! Now back to the original topic. "Does anyone think it might be rude" I like to see all threads get some kind of response. I know some of them are pretty lame, and maybe some really don't deserve a response; but if I'm logged on, and think I can give a decent response, I will respond with what I hope to be a helpful answer. That's who I am. Just a old country boy that loves helping others! This forum rocks and I'm really enjoying it!
PS This has been a great thread. Thanks! Lets keep it going!:wink:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Cubs deserve a series...
Great team!
Awesome hitters
Good fielding
Great performance.

Hoping Cleveland gives 'em a run for their money.
I'll be on-board for a very good series!

Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi I'm thinking it will be a great series. I'm predicting Cubies 4 games Cleveland 2 games.:wink: It won't go 7! The next day after the win, the world will will end after a gigantic earth quake, so live it up while you still can. LMAO. Go Cubies!
Thanks @ Guytronic for making this a fun thread. Thanks to everyone that posted on this thread! We'll have to start another one like this!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I have tried my best to answer all "Ask A Question" threads this weekend! I'm really enjoying this forum. Here's my problem! Am I trying to hard to make a good hand here? Do I need to pull back a little. Why don't more of the old members answer questions from users? I have nothing better to do; but I'm sure you all have a life to live, and being here 24/7 isn't in it!:wink: I don't want to be a resource hog, but I do love sharing things with others that I have learned and still remember!
Don't be afraid to tell me your thoughts. I can take it and they will be appreciated! I guarantee it.
Yea Cubies!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I have tried my best to answer all "Ask A Question" threads this weekend! I'm really enjoying this forum. Here's my problem! Am I trying to hard to make a good hand here? Do I need to pull back a little. Why don't more of the old members answer questions from users? I have nothing better to do; but I'm sure you all have a life to live, and being here 24/7 isn't in it!:wink: I don't want to be a resource hog, but I do love sharing things with others that I have learned and still remember!
Don't be afraid to tell me your thoughts. I can take it and they will be appreciated! I guarantee it.
Yea Cubies!

Answer as you wish. Why some people don't answer is probably various things. Sometimes they don't want to be the only one to answer and be wrong. Sometimes because they don't know, and/or they have limited time. Additionally, they can also be on the app and things such as finding links and pasting them in that format is, uh, stretching the limits. Also some people might only hang out in certain parts of the forum as well too.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Woohoo Cleveland!...Great pitching...

Watch them Cubs though...never drop your guard.
Wow! That Cleveland pitcher was awesome.8 strike outs in 3 inning; a record. Really strange the Cubs pitcher never threw to 1st base. How strange is that? Had that guy picked off. That was crazy!? It ain't over till the fat lady sings LMAO! Got to give Lester some show time.Please learn to pick off runners :crying: They will eat your lunch!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    3.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Fixed a seniors Acer PC today. Gave me fits for awhile. Power on black screen telling me to change to default BIOS. I tried every F key F1,F2,F12 I finally got to the Bios ??. Just about ready to give up.Changed the boot order to boot to HDD drive and got it going. Wonder how the boot order got changed. Got a big hug from senior and that made my day. Now I need the Cubies to even the serious to complete my day!:wink: Going to be much different tonight Guytronic. Cubies scored 1st inning!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Go Cubies! Hey @ Guytronic , where have you been?? I have been a member here for almost a month. When I registered here, I thought every Op should get a answer. Not sure I'm feeling that way any more.:wink: When a OP creates a thread in "Ask A Question" and says " I can't bownload app
Its say attention required.tap here " That's all the information they give. I'm thinking; how do I answer that and if I do answer, will they ever respond? It seems I have answered so many of those lately and invited them to join the forum and give us more information. No way of knowing if they join! OH well! I guess I'll keep trying, but it sure is annoying at times!:smile: Think I'll start a new thread! " My PC is broke,please help ASAP":devil: I'm still liking the forum a lot and hope I'm making a little difference here!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Glad that the Cubs won last night, I was ready to be mad at them :grin:

Just keep trying, your efforts are appreciated!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Yea Cubies! Thanks for your kind words my friend! @libra89. You are also appreciated. I post in two forums here. Ask A Question and Windows 10. I know nothing about cell phones. I have kids, grand kids, and friends that have them stuck to their ear constantly. It's a changing world!:wink:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Yea! Sorry @Guytronic! That was a Hell of a ball game. I gave up on the Cubies several times. I kept asking my wife, "What the Hell is Joe Maddon doing?" " Is he trying to lose the series?" There will be a lot of talk about the decisions made by both managers tomorrow. This has been a fun thread. Thanks everyone!
We need more threads like this where we can have a little fun!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 20

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations to the Cubs! I'm disappointed that the Indians lost, but at least the loss was to a team that last won so long ago that nobody was alive to witness it.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm mostly a Brewers fan, so normally I do not like the Cubs very much. However, the Brewers hit the cellar at the start of the season, and I liked the way the Cubs played. I also love the city of Chicago. Since the Brewers were pretty much out of it from the beginning, I rooted for the Cubs even during the season unless they were playing the Brewers. :wink:

I was rooting for the Cubs all the way in the postseason. The championship came to the NL Central. Good enough for me! Cleveland's poking fun at the Warriors over blowing a 3 - 1 lead came home to roost. :amaze:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro