The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hi Tomorrow I'll be celebrating one month here on this great help forum. I have a lot of free time; I really spend to much time here. I love learning new things and passing forward things I have learned from others. I have noticed that once I answer a OP's thread, I seem to own it and no one else replies. What I mean by that is, I really believe that team work is a good thing, and personally I would really like to see other members join me on a thread where I'm offering suggestions. I have learned that there is seldom just one fix for a issue, and I think it's good to work as a team to help members. I'm wondering what the older members and staff think about this. I know to many cooks in the kitchen can ruin the food, but I like to see team work on help forums. I answer a lot of threads, but I don't get a lot of responses back. Makes me wonder "Did I get it right"? I'm pretty sure I won't always get it right the first time, but give up is not in my vocabulary.
    I would really like to see a poll taken on this if staff agrees. Do you think team work is a good thing or do you think it confuses the OP? I think it's a good thing and I personally welcome all members to join me on a thread that I'm helping on! This is a good place to say how you feel about this! Maybe make it a poll!
    Thanks!
    PS This is really a great help forum with lots of great people. I'm really enjoying myself!
    jmshub, aximtreo and libra89 like this.
    11-01-2016 07:18 PM
    I really spend to much time here.
    Not sure why you are worried about things here.
    Takes time to wiggle your way into forum activity.

This is just a suggestion.
    Don't try to drive threads into the ground and just take things as they come.
    Also most AaQ threads will leave returns as they stand with no response from the asker.
    Some join on to say thanks and most just grab and run.

Simply stay active in a positive manner, stop wondering why your efforts aren't responded to and enjoy life in here.
    This is a game that is played with no defined rules.

Quit worrying and be happy.
    You have our thanks we just may not always show it.
    11-02-2016 12:26 AM
    Wow! OK! You just made my day! Yea Cubies! I guess I'm just a worry wart. Thanks @Guytronic. Good night friend. Happy computering!
    PS I appreciate your advice! Please give it any time!
    11-02-2016 12:49 AM
    Hi I seem to be quite busy here! Hoping I'm helping a little; and not helping to much. I try to answer the simple questions in "Ask A Question" I leave the tough ones for you techs. LOL I'm thinking I need to get a life LMAO!
    Attached Thumbnails capture25.jpg  
    11-03-2016 04:14 PM
    At least they are good posts. It should be all in fun though, right?
    abhishek singh21 and jmshub like this.
    11-03-2016 08:25 PM
    At least they are good posts. It should be all in fun though, right?
    Hi friend! Not sure they are all good posts; but I do try hard, and I am having fun here on the forum! Be awhile before I catch up with you. I see you a lot on
    "Member Shoutouts" and "Top Liked" Good for you!
    11-03-2016 08:45 PM
    Hi! Still trying to make a hand in "Ask A Question" I think I have replied to at least 16 questions and received replies on 3. I can only hope that my first reply was the solution to their issue. I'm not discouraged. I am hopeful! The membership seems to be growing. That's a good thing and there seems to be a little more team work, and that's a good thing. Those are my thought tonight!
    PS You are doing a great job abhishek singh 21 and libra89! I'm sure you are appreciated by the staff!
    11-10-2016 06:37 PM
    Thanks to gordonfink too he's one of our finest members.
    libra89, holdum333, jmshub and 1 others like this.
    11-10-2016 06:48 PM
    Hi Sorry @gordonfink! The reason I keep forgetting you friend, is because I basically answer on two forums "Ask A question" and "Windows 10"
    I know nothing about phones and I don't reply to questions about them. I'm going to start searching the forum better, even if I don't know about these other things.
    I didn't mean to over look all you do here. There was a good reason that @ Guytronic recognized you and I'm sure the staff appreciates all you do here!
    Thank you @Guytronic for all you do here. You are a great example and you are much appreciated by this old country boy!
    11-10-2016 08:05 PM
    Hi ! Are there really 10,000 members logged on the forum? How many are reading my replies and my threads? That's very humbling to think that there are that many that could be reading my replies. I really enjoy passing forward things I have learned from others and I hope I'm making a little difference here on Windows Central.
    Happy computering and good night my friends!
    11-12-2016 12:41 AM
    Hi! I have answered every thread that I felt I might have a solution for today. There are still 20+ threads today not answered. Am I missing some thing here? This is a great forum and I'm really enjoying it, but how many will join if no one answers their question, 'Ask A Question' and invites them to join the forum? Do we not want the forum membership to keep growing?
    These are my thoughts tonight. I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering!
    Scienceguy Labs likes this.
    11-14-2016 09:54 PM
    Hi there! I'm feeling a little tonight. I'm sure this will get me into a lot of trouble, but I have to say this!
    IMHO We have to many Chiefs and not enough Indians! Here's this old country boys definition of that phrase LMAO! Hello trouble, come on in LOL.
    When people refer to there being “too many chiefs and not enough Indians” they are really saying is there are too many people who want to run things and not enough who are willing to get the work done. While I haven’t been able to trace this phrase back to a definitive origin, I have put together various times and occasions in history when the phrase was used.
    11-14-2016 11:15 PM
    Hi Friends! I'm learning how to use the stream feature here on Windows Central. It's pretty neat. I can track all the activity and really see what's going on.
    It's my bed time! Good night friends! See You tomorrow. Happy computering !
    11-15-2016 01:01 AM
    Hi You all! Wouldn't it be cool to know what 9,000 + guests and members are viewing on the forum? I know I'm curious, but probably most users really don't care. I try to make some good replies and often wonder if anyone notices. I don't know squat about phones, but I think I know a little about PCs and W10.
    Anyway! Good night and happy computering good people!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-15-2016 11:21 PM
    Do you think teamwork is a good thing or do you think it confuses the OP?
    In my opinion, teamwork is good but that is only the case where all the members agree to the same thought. That is to say, everyone in a team differs with thoughts, opinions and decisions but at the end, they have to think of an idea with which none of the members has any issue.

In contrast to this, on the forums such as windows central, there are people who do not even know each other. And they don't have to work on a single project that is to be concluded at the end.

So, where will you show teamwork ??? How can you get benefitted with it ??? Forums are meant to have different opinions and feedback for a particular thing. At the end, the OP summarises all the comments and make up his mind for the query he had.
    12-02-2016 03:25 AM
    Here's my definition!

It is the kind of work that teams are best configured to do. It is work that blends individual strengths so that they complement each other, and in doing so brings people together with a sense of camaraderie and shared vision so that their strengths are applied in a common direction towards meaningful goals. So here are three tips to help you build teamwork:

Align and blend strengths of individuals so that they complement each other
    Align people’s sense of togetherness with a vision of where you are going
    Align strengths with good teamwork in a common direction towards meaningful goals
    12-02-2016 12:51 PM
    IMO : Unnecessary replies and likes not worth every time for seekers.

And i agree with you @BrandonHobart
    holdum333 likes this.
    12-02-2016 01:45 PM
    Well ! Us southern boys are too windy and too friendly. I have felt the friendliness here on Windows Central from day one. That's a big reason that I'm still hanging around. I like the likes button. Team work is a good thing. All members are always welcome on threads where I'm helping. IMHO there is some thing wrong with you if you don't like to see a member clicking your like button. I have 519 likes and I'm thankful for everyone of them. Most of them are from staff and that makes them even more special. If you don't like team work or clicking the like button, no one is telling you that you have to participate with that. I like it!
    12-03-2016 12:52 PM