Have you Voted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Have you voted for the current presidential elections in USA?

Feel free to share who have you voted for ( you reserve the right to share this info) and what the outcome maybe. These elections have been in the spotlight all over the world and in a matter of hours we will find out who wins the white house.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Nope. Probably because I'm from the UK, but it might be because we voted for Brexit so we're not trusted with democracy anymore.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I voted. Not sure of the outcome, but over the election cycle like 3 months ago.

That's all I'm going to say.

Last edited:

netmann

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
The real voting is not today. It is on December 19th when electors cast their vote for the new president and then their votes will be counted in congress on January 6, 2017....

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
The real voting is not today. It is on December 19th when electors cast their vote for the new president and then their votes will be counted in congress on January 6, 2017....

This is true, but only half true. In my state and district, I also voted for a new Senator and Representative as well, along with other local positions. To me that holds more power over the presidency in my daily life. So the real voting is TODAY and also then too.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I did early voting a couple of weeks ago. Line wasn't too long... not sure why people would wait for today with the other options available.

5H3LMAc.jpg

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'll go vote after work tonight. We don't have an easy early voting mechanism in PA, but I've never had much of a line at my local precinct.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Done here.jpg

Early voters here...
We've been out of it for about 2 weeks.

Been shredding a lot of voter plea cards and other info plus we've been staying off the network TV channels.
Disabled the answering machine on Friday also.
Doing as much as possible to forget about this campaign.

jsooney

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I voted today, no line, in and out in a few minutes. I was surprised they were using paper ballots, haven't seen those for years.

I'm not sure I would have bothered if it was just a vote for president, but there's other stuff like congressional races, local county positions and local referendum questions. I went more for that really.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Glass ceiling was broken years ago. We need to make America great again, not give a known corrupt criminal family the chance to finish the job. Yes I voted.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Let's keep the politics to a simmer here! Y'all have various views and that's good, voting for what you believe in, but I really don't want to see any fires spring up here! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans