True Story: I stopped by the local MS store last night

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Last night I was at the shopping mall where the local MS store is located. I was kind of looking forward to it so that I could finally hold in my hands that Elite X3 I?ve heard so much about. Normally you will not catch me at a shopping mall on a weekend, but I had to buy some last minute gifts for my nieces? birthday. As I approach the phone display I could start to feel my heart racing (just adding a bit of drama) as I saw the bright screens of cell phones lit up. And guess what they have on display? Freaking iPhones!!! I couldn?t believe my eyes. They were showing MS services but on an iPhone. No X3 in sight.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I've seen people in the MS store trying to get help with getting an MS app working on their IPhone. Happened twice. One lady couldn't get her OneDrive working on her IPhone and someone was trying to help her. I was unable to figure out what the other IPhone user was having problems with by an MS employee was trying to help him.

Sent from mTalk

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I've seen people in the MS store trying to get help with getting an MS app working on their IPhone. Happened twice. One lady couldn't get her OneDrive working on her IPhone and someone was trying to help her. I was unable to figure out what the other IPhone user was having problems with by an MS employee was trying to help him.

Sent from mTalk
In this case the MS store had iPhones on display where they usually have phones displayed. These were not consumer's phones.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My store in Burnaby, BC had a MS services on Android section. Didn't notice an iphone.

The X3 still had it's own section but the other windows phones were set up in a bookshelf.

One annoying thing about my store is too many employee are just standing around huddled and talking to each other. A few are really decent and engaged at helping out customers.

I find the tech support really annoying cause you have to make an appointment and they're all just standing there! They still need to flag down one of the huddled up talking people to make the appointment and then the tech support can help. lol...

Better yet, the tech support guys they have tend to be very snobby or have poor people skills. Would like to see them have people that actually are trying. The Xbox on the big TV outside doing the dance game tends to be more interactive than the staff!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3