What are you viewing when logged on to Windows Central?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi there! Here's a fun thread to post on. What are you viewing while logged on to WC. Here's what I view when I log on. I check today's post. Then I Check "Ask A Question" and "Windows 10". If I see a thread that I think I might have a solution for, I reply to that thread. After that I click on Stream and watch for any new posts. I usually watch to see if any one has replied to one of the threads I replied on. I spend way to much time here on WC, but I enjoy learning and helping. Going to hang around as long as I'm welcomed.:wink: I like team work. If you have a suggestion for a issue where I'm replying, please join me. Two heads are always better then one!:smile:
PS Some times I start a thread like this one and see if I get any replies!:wink: Going to have a nap now. Will check back latter for replies. LMAO!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
On a computer, I am looking in various places so I open a couple of tabs:

Unanswered Threads (if I see one that I think I can help somewhat, I'll click it)
Ask a Question (same applies)

General Windows Phone Discussion (just to see if there's new replies/topics)
Lumia 650, Lumia 640, Lumia 640 XL, Lumia 550, Alcatel Idol 4S, HP Elite X3 (if I see a new post there, I click it)

Lumia 950, Phone Wars (I have an eye on some topics there so I pop in randomly)

Windows 10 Mobile and Marketplace (I look out of curiosity, more so for the latter over the former)

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Wow! That's amazing! 3/4 of a million members. Not sure how many staff there are? And only one staff shared what they're viewing when logged on to WC.
Well thanks friend for your reply! You are appreciated @libra89. I guess it's a big secret.LMAO
PS One reply! That amazes this old country boy. I guess every one has there little niche and that's where they spend their time. That's cool! I spend my time on "Windows 10'and "Ask A Question" if you want to find me, that's where I'll be.:grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta