I use to see postings and input from Jazmac but haven't in a while. Where are you guy? We miss you here at WC.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    12-23-2016 09:25 AM
    12-23-2016 09:44 AM
    Vegas?
    Yeah I know but how come he isn't on WC anymore. If he changed to one of the other eco systems, I'll drive up there and cut his tires. LMBO.
    12-23-2016 09:46 AM
    Merry Christmas WC family!! I would have been here sooner but two brand new tires were flat. I don't know how I lost two tires on the same day but I found this Tarheel jersey in the area. I have the blood hounds on it.
    12-26-2016 10:50 PM
    OK wise guy. Glad to see you are still alive. I thought you might have got caught in one of the slot machines and was lost forever. How's life in Vegas?

By the way, Go Heels.
    12-27-2016 07:13 AM
    OK wise guy. Glad to see you are still alive. I thought you might have got caught in one of the slot machines and was lost forever. How's life in Vegas?

By the way, Go Heels.
    Whats up man. I'm not much of a gambler but I spend a lot of money on plays, comedy shows and jazz concerts. We have plenty of new dinner theaters here too and those are usually interesting. But turning my money into tokens expecting win against these gangsters? I'm not that lucky.
    HeyCori, Guytronic and aximtreo like this.
    02-06-2017 08:42 PM
    Whats up man. I'm not much of a gambler but I spend a lot of money on plays, comedy shows and jazz concerts. We have plenty of new dinner theaters here too and those are usually interesting. But turning my money into tokens expecting win against these gangsters? I'm not that lucky.
    *bought a Windows phone*
    *claims he's not a gambler*
    02-06-2017 08:56 PM
    Do you participate in the local plays? I think I could spend the rest of my days listening to NO Jazz. Goes clean to the soul. Good to hear from you.
    02-07-2017 06:21 AM