Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Steven Wilson LP
e3dc9e213b1713e802232e70abf0938c.jpg

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't help myself. It's nothing like what the reviews say but I guess there aren't too many of us WMers out there. I was hesitant because the keyboard and trackpad are Bluetooth but I'm quite surprised that there's no lag on the keyboard and the trackpad is quicker than my Logitech wireless unit.

1cPfWFl.jpg

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Couldn't help myself. It's nothing like what the reviews say but I guess there aren't too many of us WMers out there. I was hesitant because the keyboard and trackpad are Bluetooth but I'm quite surprised that there's no lag on the keyboard and the trackpad is quicker than my Logitech wireless unit.

http://i.imgur.com/1cPfWFl.jpg

Nice!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

http://i.imgur.com/1cPfWFl.jpg

Woah! Looks very nice

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
It gives temporary relief for the neck/shoulder

... !!

I don't know if they still sell in the US but the absolute best topical ointment for quick relief was Traumeel. I have RA and it's progressed to the point that no OTC helps anymore but Traumeel kept me away from poisons, er meds, for many years. After 5 knee surgeries, 1 shoulder recon and 1 Tommy John my luck ran out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb