Post pictures of your latest purchase

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it seems like a good time to try the iPhone X.
Wish I agreed. Apple lost my interest years ago. I only really owned and tried to use their mobile devices because my work provided them. IPhone 4 is what I learned first hand what apple had going on. Owned a 5 5s 6 6s 6s plus and wife owned an iPhone 7. Good resale value on them which is cool. Other than that I just don't care for what they have to offer. I find it hard spend that much money on that kind of tech. Everything else out there is as good or better anyway. Only difference Apple has over anyone else is iOS. Lucky for me iOS is my least favorite :). Anyway underneath, all these tech devices, they work to perform the same tech functions. Some have slightly better hardware than others and some extremely more expensive than others.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Wish I agreed. Apple lost my interest years ago. I only really owned and tried to use their mobile devices because my work provided them. IPhone 4 is what I learned first hand what apple had going on. Owned a 5 5s 6 6s 6s plus and wife owned an iPhone 7. Good resale value on them which is cool. Other than that I just don't care for what they have to offer. I find it hard spend that much money on that kind of tech. Everything else out there is as good or better anyway. Only difference Apple has over anyone else is iOS. Lucky for me iOS is my least favorite :). Anyway underneath, all these tech devices, they work to perform the same tech functions. Some have slightly better hardware than others and some extremely more expensive than others.

That's fair.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Here ya.go.
Look folks no notch.
93fc23a5effea50d41f44b9b1472736b.jpg
2086250416c5b3d8c865e3e6aa84de21.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh nice. You should share how you like the UI and experience, if you get a chance.

The camera pop up works great. The quality of the selfies is quite decent as well.
The OS is a carbon copy of iOS 11. If that is your cup of tea then it is fine. It is probably one of the more polished iOS clones that I have seen. The phone has 8GB RAM so everything feels quite snappy and I think the animations are deliberately a bit fast to give you that feeling of this being a snappy device. The screen is gorgeous and yes, looking at something full screen is quite nice.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Decided to give this a try last night. It's noticably bigger than anything I would go for but with the offers I had, it's around the same for a secondhand X. I'll try it out for a few days and decide from there.

ea8d25b48c67860e76a624e4eada3d74.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte