Visit site
Record cleaning solution
3bed133dc09d762a839303861d0b47d7.jpg

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Pretty good kit for under 20 bucks...
Just used it to replace a camera LCD.

I use an old one from back like 10 years ago. Still a good kit. I even use the extension and bits in my power drill when needed. Actually I just did today when adjusting two end tables we bought at a garage sale that came with a coffee table ($40) at a steal of a deal.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
My new little baby, the fabulous Lumia 950, in its attractive IMAK case (Featured with the rest of its connected mobile family, the not so new teclast x98 plus and the mi band 2).

Also new, a nice miracast receiver for 950 and colourcross cardboard VR type headset (which is pretty limited, but its by my VR outside the chessboard demo in the 90s, I'll prolly get some real mixed reality gear later); neither pictured.

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Ooh let us know how that goes for you please, congrats!
So far I can say the build quality is top-notch. It's definitely more slippery than my Idol but that's to be expected. The display is as awesome as advertised but I'm not quite used to the aspect ratio. I haven't had the chance to play with DeX yet but that is coming. I did see a few non-Microsoft DeX-compatible apps available so that's good. No word yet on battery life but it's 9:20AM and it's at 92% (that's great for me). My Gear S2 is naturally working fantastic so nothing to report there.

One minor quibble that may grow into a full blown rant is the curious placement of the fingerprint scanner. I see many smudged pictures in my future due to this. So much so that whenever you open the camera app there's a reminder to make sure the lens is clean.

I'll update as I go along.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So far I can say the build quality is top-notch. It's definitely more slippery than my Idol but that's to be expected. The display is as awesome as advertised but I'm not quite used to the aspect ratio. I haven't had the chance to play with DeX yet but that is coming. I did see a few non-Microsoft DeX-compatible apps available so that's good. No word yet on battery life but it's 9:20AM and it's at 92% (that's great for me). My Gear S2 is naturally working fantastic so nothing to report there.

One minor quibble that may grow into a full blown rant is the curious placement of the fingerprint scanner. I see many smudged pictures in my future due to this. So much so that whenever you open the camera app there's a reminder to make sure the lens is clean.

I'll update as I go along.
Seems like so far, so good. Will be looking forward to your other thoughts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12