Post pictures of your latest purchase

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Lord Jesus Christ, I'm incorrigible. Pixel XL - very nice camera, snappy as all get up and one-handed ease. Let's see how the battery plays. Obviously I've already BlackBerry-fied the launcher and Hub.

IMG_0009.JPG

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Love my Galaxy S7 so much opted for the S7 Edge, adorned in an OtterBox Commuter.

Attachments

• 20170707_113827.jpg
    20170707_113827.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
  • 20170707_113555.jpg
    20170707_113555.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Despite owning three Bluetooth headphones, I decided to switch back to wired. Just seemed like I was always charging one pair or another. Figured a wired pair would help to simplify my life a little. I'll probably keep using one of my pairs for home so I can walk around the house. Didn't want to look too hard for the best deal so I grabbed this pair from my local Best Buy.

Sony Earbud Headphones Black MDRXB50AP/B - Best Buy

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Despite owning three Bluetooth headphones, I decided to switch back to wired. Just seemed like I was always charging one pair or another. Figured a wired pair would help to simplify my life a little. I'll probably keep using one of my pairs for home so I can walk around the house. Didn't want to look too hard for the best deal so I grabbed this pair from my local Best Buy.

Sony Earbud Headphones Black MDRXB50AP/B - Best Buy
Cool! I hope you like them.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
So I recently got carried away thinking I needed to move to another phone. Android to be specific. I came to realize that I am only driven to these aluminum/glass linux kernel machines due to their hw build and style. I have since settled back to an elite x3 (not pictured).
axDif3X.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So I recently got carried away thinking I needed to move to another phone. Android to be specific. I came to realize that I am only driven to these aluminum/glass linux kernel machines due to their hw build and style. I have since settled back to an elite x3 (not pictured).
http://i.imgur.com/axDif3X.jpg

Wow so what happens with the new Androids? Are you going to return or sell them? I'm surprised.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Wow so what happens with the new Androids? Are you going to return or sell them? I'm surprised.
Working on selling them locally if I can which would be quicker...I bought them off swappa so I can't return them as there is no return policy set for products sold and are as they should be when they arrive. The G6 is practically brand new just about. Or I might see about trading one or both for something I really want to use.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Working on selling them locally if I can which would be quicker...I bought them off swappa so I can't return them as there is no return policy set for products sold and are as they should be when they arrive. The G6 is practically brand new just about. Or I might see about trading one or both for something I really want to use.

Good luck Nate.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Sounds like a plan either way. I wish you good luck with the option you choose to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo