Post pictures of your latest purchase

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Wait, what about the Digits thing you was doing? Does that still work with the 950XL?
Yes. The trick is to activate the "line" on an Android or iPhone then you can put it on any phone provided it's unlocked. It's easier to use your primary SIM on a Windows phone because duh, there's no app, and use the Digits SIM on Android, iPhone or PC. Yes, I said PC. There's a Digits app for PC and you can turn a 17" laptop into a phone. Try holding that up to your head. I tried it on my Surface 3 and it works great.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Yes. The trick is to activate the "line" on an Android or iPhone then you can put it on any phone provided it's unlocked. It's easier to use your primary SIM on a Windows phone because duh, there's no app, and use the Digits SIM on Android, iPhone or PC. Yes, I said PC. There's a Digits app for PC and you can turn a 17" laptop into a phone. Try holding that up to your head. I tried it on my Surface 3 and it works great.
Cool! I never knew there was one for PC too.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
4 TB external HDD
8ee226a0d98c4d384f888ed5ef5553b1.jpg

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! I'll be looking forward to your thoughts and impressions.
Thank you sweetie. Just finished flashing the Euro firmware to get the fingerprint scanner activated. Now comes the part about Android I hate the most - contacts!! Windows is soooo much better than any other.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! I'll be looking forward to your thoughts and impressions.
Okay. First off, this is one nice looking device. It's called Deep Sea Black but it's more like a sapphire color a little darker than the XZ I had before. I'm seriously considering going back to Nougat as I'm not very fond of Oreo's settings app. The phone is fast and it barely gets warm.

I've grown to really enjoy Sony's skin since it reminds me of BlackBerry's take on Android. I abhor all the Play apps (Photos, Music, etc.) so it's nice to have a gallery and file manager that syncs with OneDrive.

A few pictures here and there revealed an above average camera. The neatest trick is the 4K resolution which I tried casting to my 4K tv. I have to have a little bit of webOS in my life so it's an LG .

It's early but this one may prove to be a keeper. I know I have no credible history to believe that but this one may be the one.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Okay. First off, this is one nice looking device. It's called Deep Sea Black but it's more like a sapphire color a little darker than the XZ I had before. I'm seriously considering going back to Nougat as I'm not very fond of Oreo's settings app. The phone is fast and it barely gets warm.

I've grown to really enjoy Sony's skin since it reminds me of BlackBerry's take on Android. I abhor all the Play apps (Photos, Music, etc.) so it's nice to have a gallery and file manager that syncs with OneDrive.

A few pictures here and there revealed an above average camera. The neatest trick is the 4K resolution which I tried casting to my 4K tv. I have to have a little bit of webOS in my life so it's an LG .

It's early but this one may prove to be a keeper. I know I have no credible history to believe that but this one may be the one.

Wow, it sounds like a solid phone. You're right, we will see but hey, I'm not reading any gripes so this sounds good to me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think it also has that super slow mode on it too...enjoy.

I liked this phone - in another time I would have bought one. Also, there's a simple mod out there that lets you use the 4K display all the time - not just for pictures and videos only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte