Post pictures of your latest purchase

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
More initial impressions regarding the XZP. Speaking of impressions, this is a world class fingerprint magnet. Since I picked it up late in the afternoon I couldn't appreciate how the color shifts a little in direct sunlight. It's like there is a slight pearl effect and it's really nice. It's a shame it'll be mostly covered by a flip case from Amazon due to said smudge magnet.

On to the important stuff. I can't properly gauge the difference between HD and 4K on the phone itself but when I cast to my 4K television, it's quite noticeable. Score one for the marketing division on that front - zero sum gain if you ask me. The volume isn't the loudest but the quality is surprisingly good. Granted, I've been spoiled by the Idol 4S so everything will fall short of the mark. Sony has done an amazing job of sharpening up the corners on pictures shot in Superior Auto. Interestingly, SA now shoots @ 17MP instead of 8MP like previous Xperias. In fact, 8MP isn't even an option. It's 17MP and 12MP whether in 4:3 or 16:9. I don't shoot video so I can't tell whether it's any good or not nor do I do selfies.

As I mentioned previously, there are no hiccups or stutters. This phone flies with the SD835 and heat is non-existent. I'll have to wait to assess battery life tomorrow when I put it through its paces during my normal workday. Near as I can tell, it'll be fine because I spent about 3 hours finishing setup, logging into my apps, setting custom ringtones on contacts (I use 17 custom ringtones for different people) and connecting to my Blaze, car audio, etc. During this time it dropped to 58% and it was full SOT with 100% brightness. I'm cautiously optimistic to say the least.

Let's see how this bad boy handles my insane days at work.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I weally weally like Xperia phones!
Mainly for the high prices, tired design and massive bezels
(Kidding)
I've always liked my Sonys...all 4 of 'em
Oh yeah, that tired design and massive bezels are soooo bad. Put a piece of tape over the BlackBerry logo on your Leap and who's to say it ain't a Sony.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
bxu9Lov.jpg

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
OMG you caved. I'm curious, what made you finally give it a go?
Battery life, pure and simple. I've been punishing this thing since about noon and it's still at 75%. The capacitive buttons are a bit small and I miss sometimes but that's a question of getting used to it. Oh and the camera is the best I've ever seen on any BlackBerry.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Battery life, pure and simple. I've been punishing this thing since about noon and it's still at 75%. The capacitive buttons are a bit small and I miss sometimes but that's a question of getting used to it. Oh and the camera is the best I've ever seen on any BlackBerry.

Yay! Very cool. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your experience.

Edit: In my surprise, I forgot to say congrats! Haha

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
just got this bad boy a couple of days ago, now I'm waiting on the trails to open up so I can take here for a nice spin! this bad boy can reach speeds of 120MPH easily!

2005-Yamaha-RX---1-ER-Motorcycles-For-Sale-28855.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations! ☺️ Please do a mini-review.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786