Post pictures of your latest purchase

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Well this showed up while the Pixel 3 is still in transit.
619da169b7eed7782abae41a001e63d4.jpg

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm in crisis. Can't decide what to do with the Amazon Echo I ordered for myself. Originally I was going to use it to control my Xbox but now I have my Invoke setup to do that. The Google powered speaker I have is in the bedroom so I don't need another speaker there. The only services I use are Philips Hue and Spotify, both of which work fine on the current speakers. So now I just have an extra Echo sitting in a box. Oh well, I guess it can stay there until I start using a service that is Amazon only lol.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
WP_20181203_12_20_02_Pro_LI_resize.jpg

I waited for over a year to be able to come across one of these. Finally did, and was able to get not just 1 but 2 :)! Just opened it up and immediately fitted it to my 1520.3 and yes, it was definitely worth the wait.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, my ears sound be happy now once it gets set up.

This is the 128/6GB variant. New Moroccan Blue. Still running 8.0, but on the Nov 2018 patch. IMG_20181206_190215.jpeg

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
th.jpg

Well I have finally taken the first step to the "Dark Side"... I have been continuing to use my Nokia 1520 but the phones neglect by the bigger minds at MS has continued to amaze me. They had the best device on the market but failed miserably in letting the public know much about it. This also seemed to coincide with the arrival of a new CEO that made a lot of very empty promises about the level of commitment that MS had regarding the mobile market. Anybody else remember him talking about "mobile first....."
Blatant lies, pure and simple. I am not even sure what possible motive was behind all this mendacity. Could it have really started because of petty insecurities between the old boss and the new boss?? Regardless of the reason, scores of kids are now carrying Google in their pockets and some have Apple, but almost none of them are being spotted with a MS device on them. Many talk of the financial boon MS gets from its Enterprise division, but I wonder what will happen when these same kids begin making Corporate decisions and almost all their background is not Microsoft?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion