worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
New boots
7cd736eeef6ff2aca59a36f32ab5a5b6.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I love my X1 earbuds. They seat within my ears perfectly and isolate outside noise quite well. I plan to test drive them on the plane next week.

So I am on a Boeing 777-200 which is a fairly loud plane and I must say that these earbuds are amazing. They isolate the sound as good as most noise canceling headphones. And I didn’t even have to bump up the volume at all on my tablet to listen to the music. Probably the best $12 I have spent on earbuds so far.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So I am on a Boeing 777-200 which is a fairly loud plane and I must say that these earbuds are amazing. They isolate the sound as good as most noise canceling headphones. And I didn’t even have to bump up the volume at all on my tablet to listen to the music. Probably the best $12 I have spent on earbuds so far.
Another update.
After about 6 hours the in ear buds do hurt. So I switched to my over the ear Sony cans and boy did I have to crank up the volume on the tablet to get the same level of output as the X1.

$12 was a steal for these earbuds.
Highly recommended for about 5 hours of continuous use.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Another update.
After about 6 hours the in ear buds do hurt. So I switched to my over the ear Sony cans and boy did I have to crank up the volume on the tablet to get the same level of output as the X1.

$12 was a steal for these earbuds.
Highly recommended for about 5 hours of continuous use.
So far mine are OK. I probably need to swap to a bigger set of tips for a better seal though. Sound quality is fine but I still cannot find the mix I want.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Oh $#@! These are LOUD!

I do wish I had picked the colors I wanted. I will have to use the ear hooks. I'm glad I didn't go with the E12 model that has the in ear plug, as I feel that the noise isolation would have been too much.

I do like the sound so far. I'm looking forward to breaking them in. 20190621_210444.jpeg20190621_210536.jpeg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Cool. I hope this works. The current setup ran fine for two years without issues. Hopefully this one works much better.
So far, so good. I had one disconnection so far this morning and it rebooted to get back online quickly. I've use both frequencies to lighten the load by keeping her Google speakers, phone, tablet and Chromecasts on the 2.4GHZ band. My phones, tablets and the Shield TV are on the 5GHZ track.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Oh $#@! These are LOUD!

I do wish I had picked the colors I wanted. I will have to use the ear hooks. I'm glad I didn't go with the E12 model that has the in ear plug, as I feel that the noise isolation would have been too much.

I do like the sound so far. I'm looking forward to breaking them in. View attachment 140923View attachment 140924
I don't say this a lot...these just work. Like the RHA's (MA-650 wireless).

My only drawback is that I have to use the ear hooks for the fit and I super concerned about wearing them out quickly that way. With the ear hooks in place, these things aren't moving one inch.

Sound is clean, just the way I want. And i have the semi granular control that I get from using the DAC on my V35. These sound really good with the Mate 20 Pro also. I'd love to pair them with a Sony XZ2 /XZ3 / X 1 to really test them out with the Sony Bluetooth codecs.

My RHA's do sound better, as I hear more of the textures of the music. The problem is that they're way quieter for my commute than I'd like.

Only two days in and I'm very pleased. I don't think the audio for phone calls will be great - that seems to be a weakness here. But these make the right compliment to the RHA's that I was hoping for from my Jam Ultras.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077