Post pictures of your latest purchase

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Surprise!! A freebie for staying with my telcos for two years. Not sure the missus wants this or pass it to her brother...
1bcc11b391db34094046a4151c268bd0.jpg

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
WP_20200822_10_33_35_Rich edited.jpg

Purchase was actually $250 to have it removed. 60 mph wind took it down from a neighbor's tree. The tree guy removing it says the tree that "small branch" came off of is in bad health and won't survive the next one. That much wind is pretty rare here but the tree is big enough for the top to land on the other side of my house. Just don't tell my insurance or they will triple my rates. Acts of God are NOT the responsibility of tree owners but the victims. Am making sure I have proof the neighbor has now been informed of the situation and expert opinion the whole tree is at risk of toppling. Maybe that would legally shift some responsibility to them if it does.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I love my InstaPot - didn't think I'd use it as much as I do. Actually going to use it again tonight for some chicken breasts :)
I wish I had known to buy the one with the Yogurt function like yours!

Last edited:

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
3 new things in one picture...
Table for a barren hallway upstairs, a fake plant that I can't kill since that area gets no sunlight, and a TP-Link Deco S4 whole-house mesh wifi system (covers all 3 floors really well).

mRWLBJZ.jpg

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Latest purchase (and return).

I own several digital picture frames from 8" to 15.6" and they all appear very similar to an actual picture from almost any angle. So, I decided to order this larger 17.3" model. I was dismayed to find it had an absolutely HORRIBLE display (see video). Different parts of pictures almost disappear as you walk past the display or view from different angles.

I have only myself to blame for spitting in the eye of my guardian angels.

I should have taken the hints. I ordered this and Amazon claimed it was lost in shipping. Curiously, they didn't allow me to request a replacement despite it still being available from the same (and only) seller. So, I ordered it again. That one still shows waiting to be shipped long after. So, I ordered a 3rd time from the same seller. That one finally arrived.

I am returning this and cancelling the one I ordered long before that is still waiting to be shipped.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
This is getting ridiculous. For a long time I couldn't get one of those (terrible) digital picture frames for any price.

Now I'm being buried with free ones.

I returned shipped the one from the above post and got a refund already. Weeks ago, I got a refund on the one they lost in transit. Yesterday I got a refund on the one that showed still unshipped despite a later order already arriving. That refund came with an email saying I didn't have to return it. I sent an email back saying thanks for nothing [/paraphrasing]. 5 minutes ago, I got texts saying both (the one they lost in July, and the one that never shipped but I could keep) are arriving today via Amazon delivery.

So, now I have two great free X-mas gifts to give someone I'd like to stick with a bad product. I will expect an equivalent dollar-value gift in return. Bwahahah.

And here they are:

WP_20200901_08_27_57_Rich resized.jpg

WP_20200901_12_03_43_Rich resized.jpg

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
This is getting ridiculous. For a long time I couldn't get one of those (terrible) digital picture frames for any price.

Now I'm being buried with free ones.

I returned shipped the one from the above post and got a refund already. Weeks ago, I got a refund on the one they lost in transit. Yesterday I got a refund on the one that showed still unshipped despite a later order already arriving. That refund came with an email saying I didn't have to return it. I sent an email back saying thanks for nothing [/paraphrasing]. 5 minutes ago, I got texts saying both (the one they lost in July, and the one that never shipped but I could keep) are arriving today via Amazon delivery.

So, now I have two great free X-mas gifts to give someone I'd like to stick with a bad product. I will expect an equivalent dollar-value gift in return. Bwahahah.
If there's a white elephant gift exchange put it in there with a $10 gift card. That's what folks at my work place do

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
bought out the local Lowes supple because I really like using them. easy to use then clean up. great for one or two people who don't want to pull out the big grill just for a burger or two.

bbq.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett