Post pictures of your latest purchase

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
They should've included them with the phone, I think a lot of the audio complaints would've been non-existent. The sound is awesome, pairing via the Surface Audio app was a breeze and the call volume, which was my main beef, is more than I expected. Now if I can only find a way for them to stay in my ears I'll be ecstatic. They come with the medium sized gummies pre-installed but I find them a smidge uncomfortable and the small ones don't hold well at all. Maybe I just need to get used to them but that's not going to be easy, I'm a bit OCD that way. I go through a month of hell whenever I get new glasses too.
Try getting just some extra tips on Amazon. I had to do that with my wireless earbuds and now I am very happy with how they fit in my ears. All the tips that came with the earbuds were garbage. But a lot of reviewers had mentioned that already so I ordered the extra tips and they made a tremendous amount of difference at least in my case.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My S20 FE should arrive on Monday. I fanagled a free* deal as well despite being a T-Mobile customer for over 15 years

I ordered the mint green color.

I did have to pay taxes on the full amount upfront. $500 trade-in credit and $200 Insider Hookup code for purchasing a 5G phone prior to end of September 2020.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My S20 FE should arrive on Monday. I fanagled a free* deal as well despite being a T-Mobile customer for over 15 years

I ordered the mint green color.

I did have to pay taxes on the full amount upfront. $500 trade-in credit and $200 Insider Hookup code for purchasing a 5G phone prior to end of September 2020.
I wanted red (mostly because the red L1520 was forbidden fruit - AT&T only and terribly handicapped). I knew T-Mobile didn't have red, so ordered the navy blue because the Samsung Clearview case only comes in that and white.

Don't forget to register for the Samsung $70 credit for accessories or whatever as soon as you get the phone. Much of mine will be going toward that case.

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
My latest purchase really rocks It's for the fire pit.

d012182f006f491a7063e85aa07b9809.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I wanted red (mostly because the red L1520 was forbidden fruit - AT&T only and terribly handicapped). I knew T-Mobile didn't have red, so ordered the navy blue because the Samsung Clearview case only comes in that and white.

Don't forget to register for the Samsung $70 credit for accessories or whatever as soon as you get the phone. Much of mine will be going toward that case.
I wanted the red as well but not available for TMO. I waffles between Blue and Green decided to mix it up. I liked my iPhone 12 green that I got last year. Also am thinking I will see if a good deal for the Pixel 5 pops up and then get the green in that model as well.

I have used the Samsung credit a lot going back all the way to S7

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I hate plumbing with a passion.
Whoa cowboy! Hate the game not the players. Actually, hate the manufacturers for producing garbage components but give special hate to municipal leaders for allowing horrible water to flow from the treatment plants. Flint is not an isolated case, but that's another argument for another day. BTW, I had to remove my kitchen faucet a couple of weeks ago and ended up taking a Sawzall to it because of the corrosion.

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
The new fire pit finally got set up and used yesterday. No valid excuse for not setting it up sooner, other than I thought it would take longer.
8a316a4237b14866b8fc5b348a664b6d.jpg
16639d04c959d1d4dd582ef037645c81.jpg
94329445013054698488b49fbe03a9df.jpg

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
SharedScreenshot.jpg

Purchased one of the new Microsoft Designer Compact keyboards in Glacier white. I know regular keyboards are never exciting but it's time for me to retire my very old Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 (the USB receiver on that thing is huge, lol). I already have one slim bluetooth keyboard made by HP (also old) but it's a tad too small. The Designer is about an inch wider so it should offer a superior typing experience. I even used some Bing reward credits to knock the price down to $52 bucks. It should be here Wednesday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea