Post pictures of your latest purchase

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Ha, ha. Maybe more stuff gets delivered to California versus Arizona?
Even worse than that. I'm in UPS hell. After anything gets on the truck, I am literally the closest house where the route starts BUT to reduce left turns, they schedule me for last on the way out. Then every single express delivery pick up or customer delivery upgrade for the entire day delays my delivery.

There is some shipping options that display a map of where the truck is. I've watched the truck get within 50 yards of my house near the end of the day before the truck drives miles away and then to a nearby UPS store before completing that 50 yards to me. LoL

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Even worse than that. I'm in UPS hell. After anything gets on the truck, I am literally the closest house where the route starts BUT to reduce left turns, they schedule me for last on the way out. Then every single express delivery pick up or customer delivery upgrade for the entire day delays my delivery.

There is some shipping options that display a map of where the truck is. I've watched the truck get within 50 yards of my house near the end of the day before the truck drives miles away and then to a nearby UPS store before completing that 50 yards to me. LoL
That's insane.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Try getting just some extra tips on Amazon. I had to do that with my wireless earbuds and now I am very happy with how they fit in my ears. All the tips that came with the earbuds were garbage. But a lot of reviewers had mentioned that already so I ordered the extra tips and they made a tremendous amount of difference at least in my case.
Lately Amazon has been shipping UPS-style to the tip of the appendage known as South Florida. I'm not the world's most patient person so I fiddled with what Microsoft sent and using the medium tip in my left ear and the small in my right is working very well. I've heard that many people have one of their feet slightly larger than the other so it stands to reason that one of my ears is larger, or at least "different". Eff it, the damned things work.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm enjoying it so far. As far as low profile keyboards go, this thing is extremely low. The back could be raised a little bit more. I think that would make it more comfortable to type on. Part of that is the angle I'm typing at. My chair is a little low at my desk (and I very much need a new chair) but it's fine when I'm using my standing desk. That said, it's quiet with nice key travel. It feels better to type on than the compact Apple Magic keyboard.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Heeey! Look who it is!

20201013_130102.jpg

I didn't buy this recently. I unearthed it while tossing out some old equipment. I'd forgotten how much I like this thing! It even feels better to hold than some modern, high-end smartphones. I wonder how much of a hassle it would be to load it with music. Hmmm....

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Look what arrived today
fc7432358b8dfcd5d6842800e44c2251.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss