Are you careful?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm always careful with my device. Only a case and thats about it. I don't use screen protectors. I feel it takes away from truly enjoying the display. Its either in a small compartment in my bag that i carry or in my front pockets with a small microfiber cloth. Never with keys or coins and such.

Sent from mTalk
I don't use screen protectors either. The plastic ones are hard to swipe, and the tempered glass ones create too much of a halo effect.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have some very minor scratches on the upper right of my beloved Lumia 925's screen.
They are only visible in bright light at a certain angle.

When I pick the phone up I always rub that spot and wipe profusely with a micro fiber cloth.
Even though the scratching is virtually invisible I still know they are there.
My obvious obsession drives me nuts...

It's not even my phone and your scratches are making my skin crawl. Gee, I wonder where my baby girl got her autism from?

Michael Amaleona

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
I can't understand the people who put their phones in their back pocket of their jeans/pants? Do they care so little about their phone that a cracked screen doesn't bother them? Maybe they haven't "learned" what could happen?

Geez. Thank you for listening. I have been wanting to say that comment, to someone, for a long time.

Maybe they are rich so when their phone cracked they will buy a new one :winktongue:

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I've got too many other things to worry about than worry about my phone. I never believed in cases because I like using the phone as designed.

When I get nicks or scratches, it bugs me but the feeling quickly wears off. Cracks sucks, but only happened once for me on my 930 a while back. Actually twice on that stupid phone! lol

I've never had problems with back pocket position of the phone, but I'll put phone anywhere convenient.

SlideWRX

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I used to care about keeping my devices nice, then I went and got kids....

Egads, the amount of debris on our ipad from the toddler sneezing is disgusting. It just build up so fast! :grincry:

As for me, my 1020 came with some scratches outside of the display area. :eck: I really didn't want to deal with my Sh**ty AT&T store again, so I put a screen protector on it and the scratches were invisible.. I always have a cheap thin case on, and use a screen protector on my 950 about 50% of the time. My phone goes in a pocket without anything else, so no scratches from keys or anything. Phone gets dropped maybe once every couple months. Microfiber cloth from the screen protector kits work great for keeping it clean.

I have a co-worker that drops her phone daily! She went through phones every 3-6 months, until she got the 'unbreakeable' screen Droid. Managed to hold onto that for ~18 months so far!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)