Tag a Friend thread!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Has been a looooong time since I've started up any forum games. Seemed to me like I should get something new going :)

As some of you might (or might not) know, we have a new user tagging system. You can simply put an @ sign before ANY username, and they'll receive a notification of the mention.

With that in mind, in this thread tag one of your fellow users and leave a compliment for them. The recipient will have to jump back into the thread, tag another user, and so on and so on. If you tag someone and they don't reply, reach out and send them the link... the goal here to keep this thread going on and on and on!

Should be fun. I'll go first and I'll start by tagging our Mod and Ambassador team leaders!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
in this thread tag one of your fellow users and leave a compliment for them.
This doesn't come easy. When just a toddler, I heard my mother tell my sister if she didn't have anything nice to say she shouldn't say anything at all. I took it to heart and spent my childhood in a school for mutes.

Anyway... Compliment huh?.... I heard @editguy doesn't drink milk from the carton any more.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Great idea for a thread!
I have to say that the posts above are already full of my friends. You people are a big reason why I drop in every day. Along with trying to help out, I'm genuinely curious to see and learn from what you all have offered on any given day. I always leave knowing more. Lots of smart, good people here.
Along with those previously mentioned, I'd like to add @xandros9 @N_LaRUE @Indistinguishable and @Stiv X

And thanks for the mention @Guytronic :)

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
@tgp is up next. Aside from being one of the people amused with my chronic switching, I like what he has to say too.

Thank you! Here is my list:

@libra89 - I am indeed highly amused by her chronic switching!
@Laura Knotek - her unbiased and non incriminating comments.
@RumoredNow for his eternal optimism. :angel: That is refreshing and much needed around here.
@a5cent for his very deep technical knowledge. Also I cannot imagine understanding a non native language as well as he knows English.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss