Last post wins!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Be the last poster to win!

Welcome welcomeeee 😊.... I can't see your image, is it just me? I really want to see 👀 the turkey 🍗🙃🙃
Hi Sorry I don't know why you can't see my turkey image. I think it's just you!:wink: I attach images all the time and no one has told me they can't see them. I attach jpg images all the time. It should open with Photos!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 9

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site

Hi Sorry I don't know why you can't see my turkey image. I think it's just you!:wink: I attach images all the time and no one has told me they can't see them. I attach jpg images all the time. It should open with Photos!

Lol I guess it's me 🙈😞, I can't see em at all 😱😵

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Still getting this

1518235249909ccaa7a65610ff0f1301.jpg

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

What a dream you are having, the chances of you winning in this thread are the same chances Donald Trump has to become presi... oh wait😕😔😂😂😂. I woke up the next morning and said "well... I'm moving to Canada" I really do plan on moving to Canada in the next few years.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Oh. My... I have NEVER loved food so much, lmao. We have leftovers for days! I unfortunately can't post anything at the moment but I hoped everyone had a great Thanksgiving and spent the time with their family and friends. :) After I had a plate... or two at my house, me and a few other friends threw down at a friends house and had a good time. I can't wait for Christmas dinner, lol I think me & food have a strong connection going on.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Nice!! Even though this is Windows Central, I have never owned a Windows phone and I could say the same about ANY Apple products... I may try one out but I'm not too sure. Maybe I'll get one it the mere future.

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Winner Winner leftover turkey dinner!! 🦃--->🍗 --->🤤--->😋 --->🤢 The next person that posts after me admits to undercooking my turkey!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs