In the majority in my country,most win phones owners own a pc,maybe because of continuum or because of its windows relation,so i want to share thoughts,Is windows phones not that useful for non-pc owner compared to pc owners?as i am also a non owner.
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-12-2017 02:21 PM
    @Renglal Joute, I would say that the benefits of having a PC and a WP are increased exponentially!
    Guytronic and aximtreo like this.
    04-12-2017 02:35 PM
    This is a great question @Renglal Joute ! Thanks for asking.

For a good amount of people, I think the answer is yes. It's not a common thing to have people with Mac computers and Windows phone, especially if the former came first. They are probably a small minority. In fact, I'll say that it is probably more common for people to own a Mac computer and an iPhone together over the ones that don't.
    Guytronic and aximtreo like this.
    04-12-2017 02:39 PM
    Hmmm...food for thought!

I would say for continuum users yes.
    The reason I used a windows phone in conjunction with a Windows PC were for device rollbacks and direct file downloads to desktop.
    Other than above the phone by itself functioned quit well for most basic needs with mobile data.
    libra89 and aximtreo like this.
    04-12-2017 04:17 PM
    I own Mac computer and use Mac at work, but I haven't own any iPhone yet. But I do have few Lumia phones.
    aximtreo likes this.
    04-12-2017 05:25 PM