The thought of balancing two or more highly demanding businesses is not for the faint of heart, juggling multiple ventures isn’t easy that is why I'm in search of tools, tips and techniques that will help our company to manage our branches. We are aware of innovations in technology to solve day-to-day inconveniences so we are looking for a system that can provide a centralized administrative console for managing multiple facilities. If such exists please send me a message as to where we can get it or please respond in here. Thanks in advance.
    05-12-2017 10:58 PM
    So what you exactly need is a software that will help you manage different branches? Sorry I got confused with what you are looking for. But if you could specify more details, I'd would be happy to share my thoughts too.
    05-21-2017 10:35 AM
    What is the nature of your business?

If you're looking for a more effective way to communicate within your company then Microsoft Exchange may be the way to go.

Skype Meetings if people involved have difficulty meeting up.
    05-29-2017 10:00 PM
    Yes, I was looking for a software that can help in managing multiple locations. Anyway, I already found what I was looking for. We got a food and beverage safety solution from ETQ that has all the bells and whistles that we will need to do it. We're slowly teaching our employees how to use it and incorporate it in our processes.
    07-27-2017 02:53 AM