What Were You Born To Do?

Free2Fly2gr8ness

Jun 18, 2017
Visit site
I am looking for your unique simple answer to this question. No answer is wrong, but please keep it simple and polite. Specifically speaking then... What do YOU believe you were born to do? :eek:rly::cool::love::confused::kiss::asleep::winktongue::grincry::angry::wink::grin::angel::unhappysweat::excited::amaze:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: What Were YouBorn To Do?

I'm not sure actually, but it would be nice to figure it out or to have it revealed to me.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

I am looking for your unique simple answer to this question. No answer is wrong, but please keep it simple and polite. Specifically speaking then... What do YOU believe you were born to do? :eek:rly::cool::love::confused::kiss::asleep::winktongue::grincry::angry::wink::grin::angel::unhappysweat::excited::amaze:

Great question.
One of my favorite quotes comes from Mark Twain: "The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why".
My purpose (I'll keep it simple) is to create balance from apparent instability.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Blendomatik

Jun 23, 2017
Visit site

I was born to live, with the wonders of our time, never to forget one another, for the rest of eternity.
(bonus points to those who know the song :D)

LumPhile

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site

Seems to me we weren't born for any particular purpose; we're pretty good at telling ourselves interesting stories though

nickx91

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site

That's the most important and hardest question for me. I am now 30 this year, and still don't know what I really want to do in my life, nor do I know how to find it. Does someone know?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers