Suggestions for another phone

Rohan Jangam

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
As we all know day by day apps are moving from windows platform and lack of phones for future updates. So I decided to switch for a temporary period time to Android phones until windows phones makes a come back.
So guys plz suggest me some mid range android phones to buy?

Deborah_Sawyer

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

sarah100010

Nov 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm pretty impressed with the Pixel my friend has. It's not the new one, but the screen and pictures on it are a lot better than my iPhone 6. It's also fairly cheap! Can get it on around £20/month contract.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the Moto X Pure because it was inexpensive. Good phone for the price, but it had its flaws. I wanted to get the LGV30 for its photo-centric, audio-centric existence but my company only does Samsung and iPhones. I picked up the Note 8. I am VERY impressed. Almost everything about the Note 8 is terrific and I've come to love the S Pen. My only complaint is that the external speaker is pretty weak, but it's a minor complaint. I usually have headphones plugged in.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
The S8 is an outstanding device

You must not have had the displeasure of using one. The horrid Samsung bloatware is worse than ever (AT&T), the phone got long but for some inexorable reason also got thinner, the stupid edge is in BOTH sides now, and the fingerprint sensor is still useless compared to those on the X3, V20, or Iphone.

Here's my Iphone,X3, and one of my staff member's S8.

1ee6fda02722c6c0a1d3456b8418f36c.jpg

Last edited:

Wolfjt

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
You must not have had the displeasure of using one. The horrid Samsung bloatware is worse than ever (AT&T), the phone got long but for some inexorable reason also got thinner, the stupid edge is in BOTH sides now, and the fingerprint sensor is still useless compared to those on the X3, V20, or Iphone.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171114/1ee6fda02722c6c0a1d3456b8418f36c.jpg
Let's talk about the actual phones performance. It's fast, responsive and has a great camera and a beautiful display. Any app I don't want I disable. I find the bloatware argument just silly. Samsung does have some neat features and the features I don't like don't get in my way.

Wolfjt

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171114/1ee6fda02722c6c0a1d3456b8418f36c.jpg
Oh, and why is the fingerprint reader "useless"? I use it everyday, it works great

Wolfjt

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
What do u think about moto X4?
I've had some Motorola phones and they are really good. I don't think you will be dissatisfied with the X4. However just look over the specs and know what it has and doesn't. If you want mobile pay, make sure that phone has NFC, if you want wireless charging make sure it has it as well.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The problem I found with the Nokia 6 is that it's slowest Android phone I have ever tried. Bought one from Amazon and returned it the following day after it's arrival.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb