Suggestions for another phone

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Well Guytronic.....i found the phone to be initially quick but now It it is a little slower..from what I heard about android I guess this is expected ?

That is one thing great about Windows phone....no matter how many apps you have or how long you have the device it will run buttery smooth compared to android.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
That is one thing great about Windows phone....no matter how many apps you have or how long you have the device it will run buttery smooth compared to android.

X2

Using my SGS6 for a few months made me remember how much slower android could get compared to Windows mobile.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Require ur suggestion guys. Plz reply on above post

That depends on you. Is it too big? Too small? Moto Mods appeal to you? Is an average camera alright?

I wouldn't mind a Z2 Play, but it would be a bit too big for me.

Also check out the G5 Plus, E4, and E4 Plus.

Rohan Jangam

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Actually I don't like big phones but what I like in z2 is its looks and specs. I want amoled display which is there in z2. I don't like to play games. Do you know any latest smartphone in moto or others otherthan MI and samsung, with same specs?

After using nokia lumia 730 for 3 years. Now I m switching to android. So I don't want to buy wrong phone and waste money

Last edited by a moderator:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually I don't like big phones but what I like in z2 is its looks and specs. I want amoled display which is there in z2. I don't like to play games. Do you know any latest smartphone in moto or others otherthan MI and samsung, with same specs?

After using nokia lumia 730 for 3 years. Now I m switching to android. So I don't want to buy wrong phone and waste money

That's still pretty open-ended. A Google Pixel 2 would fit the bill in being smaller and get two years of OS updates and another year of security patches but it's at the upper-end of the price scale.

The original Z Play is considered superior to some because of its larger battery and that the Z2 Play only seems marginally upgraded.

Rohan Jangam

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Ya but it is too expensive. The only thing that I don't like in z2 is its 5.5 display otherwise I like the phone. So I m looking for phone with same specs but with 5 display size.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ya but it is too expensive. The only thing that I don't like in z2 is its 5.5 display otherwise I like the phone. So I m looking for phone with same specs but with 5 display size.

Look into Sony Xperia Compact phones, they're generally the best small-ish phones you can get in Android land.

Rohan Jangam

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I gone through sony xperia models but I don't like

If I buy moto z2 play whether it support Microsoft launcher?

Last edited by a moderator:

miaflynn

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
There are actually lots of option out there even if you want to replace your laptops. Today’s smartphone are very powerful and unfortunately expensive a bit also. So with best battery life, I use Lenovo P2. Since I am a Game phobia, I became Lenovo guy. I got absurd battery support from it.

Mia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12