11-19-2019 04:54 PM
56 123
tools
    You catch on quickly.
    May I ask, why do you not respect other points of view, and yet claim this is a forum for other points of view? I have an opinion that you not only disagree with, but disparage. I accept that you disagree and as you say, think is a pervasive cancer. Nevertheless, I continue to support what I like, and I continue to think that others should support what they like too. I continue to think, that if someone likes something and doesn't support it, for whatever reason, then they are part of the problem. I accept that others disagree.
    Best wishes.
    Last edited by Kevin Rush; 05-20-2018 at 10:08 PM.
    05-20-2018 09:02 PM
    May I ask, why do you not respect other points of view, and yet claim this is a forum for other points of view? I have an opinion that you not only disagree with, but disparage. I accept that you disagree and as you say, think is a pervasive cancer. Nevertheless, I continue to support what I like, and I continue to think that others should support what they like too. I continue to think, that if someone likes something and doesn't support it, for whatever reason, then they are part of the problem. I accept that others disagree.
    Best wishes.
    Pot meet kettle.
    TgeekB likes this.
    05-26-2018 02:08 PM
    Pot meet kettle.
    Mirror must be broken.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    05-26-2018 02:56 PM
    What about this transition of windows mobile to windows phone?
    Why Microsoft didn't use the orange one (4th) design where live tiles flip horizontally and I love how new notifications pop up.

Last edited by justjun555; 05-27-2018 at 06:03 AM.
    05-27-2018 02:31 AM
    I still have my Samsung Intrepid WM6.5 from Sprint and looks and works like new. But it is SLOW and the screen is tiny. I even have a spare battery for it. It was the first phone that I ever had that had wifi after my Samsung Ace quit working. They upgraded it for free to the Intrepid. A year or so later, I upgraded to the new Windows Phone 7 HTC Arrive which I also still have and was the last phone I owned that had a physical QWERTY keyboard.

I've wondered where I could get programs for the Intrepid but I don't think it will work on T-Mobile although my Lumia 822 (Verizon) does have limited capabilities on T-Mobile. Maybe I'll see if I can get it to work.
    09-03-2018 11:27 AM
    What about this transition of windows mobile to windows phone?
    Why Microsoft didn't use the orange one (4th) design where live tiles flip horizontally and I love how new notifications pop up.

I know its been some time though I had to come back to this. I got to say with that displays of what Windows Mobile could look like. I can't tell you which one I like most cause all of them look stunning even till this day... Gosh sometimes I wish Microsoft didn't just stop Windows Mobile.
    11-19-2019 04:54 PM
56 123