Check out Launcher10 for Android phones

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!
Recently, I jumped from W10m to Android phone.
I missed live tiles and searched for launcher that recreates them and I found Launcher10.
App is free to download but has two IAP. To enable live tiles and to disable ads.
Both IAP are discounted now so if anyone here would like to try it, now is a great time!
I have to say that I'm not in any way connected to the app or developer and have nothing if you purchase anything.
I'm just a guy that missed live tiles and found good replacement on Android. Not perfect, but good.
Here's link to app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nfwebdev.launcher10

Enjoy!
6fe2ffb7f07ab23963d0559b0811c91d.jpg

ce8f8ecd8ab482d76ced405aba3d5f58.jpg

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I'm using squarehome2 and prefer the look your showing which I can't seem to duplicate with SH2. Maybe its time to try launcher 10. Did you try SH2?

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Launcher 10 behaves more like Windows 10 mobile but Square Home 2 I think is a much much better launcher. It has Live Tiles, great customisation and you can change change the icon packs to Whicons etc so they're all uniform and white like W10. Launcher 10 is just a mish-mash of all different coloured icons that you can't change and it looks pretty awful imo. I've contacted the developer and left loads of reviews all asking just to get icon pack customisation added but it's fallen on deaf ears.

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Launcher 10 behaves more like Windows 10 mobile but Square Home 2 I think is a much much better launcher. It has Live Tiles, great customisation and you can change change the icon packs to Whicons etc so they're all uniform and white like W10. Launcher 10 is just a mish-mash of all different coloured icons that you can't change and it looks pretty awful imo. I've contacted the developer and left loads of reviews all asking just to get icon pack customisation added but it's fallen on deaf ears.
Agree on some parts. You can change icons in L10, altough you can't add custom icon packs.
As I said, I tried both launchers and I prefer L10 only because it looks more like W10m.
It's a bit laggy and there is a lot of work for devs but it's on a good way.
Btw, L10 also supports live tiles as a IAP and is discounted now.
That's why I mentioned app here yesterday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss