How will the world be without Microsoft for a day?

Raghunath Waltz

Mar 4, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys!
Once again an important question arises. How will the world be without Microsoft for a day? What impact will it have?

As we all know that Microsoft has literally changed our lives through its computing platform. Imagine a 'World without Windows', but not in a wrong way as I am a diehard Microsoft fan just like you. I am not saying that windows shouldn't exist, but I just want to know how the world will feel without Microsoft for a day (just only for a day)

I know that Apple will take over the PC market, Amazon will take complete control of cloud, but I am not asking what will happen. I am just asking how people will feel.
I am sure there will be talks like " Ah! The one good word processor I liked is not there now" (MS Word)

But what are your thoughts?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I think it would be a mess for most of it. Many use Microsoft Office and can probably attempt to use Google Suite to do some similar things. However, many organizations use Windows and/or Outlook/Exchange daily. Communication wouldn't work out.

Interesting discussion topic, by the way.

dkediger

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
200 PC's at work - each with different policy settings and dozens of local login accounts.

No thanks...AD and GP are unsung heros in the IT world.

Lobo Technician

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Extreme frustration for regular folks doing regular stuff, massive loss of profits for companies due to having no productivity for a day, and unpredictable chain reactions due to loss of software in an instant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon