Can anybody name a single AI use case in the enterprise?

anon(10440410)

Apr 4, 2018
Visit site
With all the investment Microsoft and others are making in AI research can anyone name a single practical use case for AI in the enterprise? In other words what specific business problem could an investment in AI solve?

Lobo Technician

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
I was just reading This article on LinkedIn about this topic exactly. I'll quote a few blurbs, but I suggest reading the whole thing, it was very interesting.

"Using AI, Carlsberg launched ‘The Beer Fingerprinting Project,’ which uses a series of high-tech sensors to accurately measure the delicate nuances and aromas in beer; effectively creating a ‘flavor fingerprint’ for each beer sample. This information is then passed onto the lab technicians who use it to create new beers at a much higher speed than before, giving the brewer a distinct competitive advantage."

"Project InnerEye is working on a system that evaluates 3D scans pixel by pixel to tell radiologists exactly how much a tumor has grown, shrunk or changed shape since the last scan"

After reading a few articles on the implementation of AI, I'm pretty confident in saying that AI is definitely the future of technology, and its closer than we think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2