Your favorite laptop bag?

Al Sacco

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
Last week, the writers and editors from Windows Central published a post showcasing our favorite laptop bags. And they're all great options. But there are so many different bags out there, and we only spotlighted a small number of them.

What is your favorite laptop bag? Why? What makes it so special. Let me know and include a link (preferrably one on Amazon) so everyone reading this can check out your picks.

Personally, I'm a big fan of WaterField Design's Maverick Messenger, and Patagonia's day packs in general.

sleepnclass

Mar 26, 2018
Visit site
Last week, the writers and editors from Windows Central published a post showcasing our favorite laptop bags. And they're all great options. But there are so many different bags out there, and we only spotlighted a small number of them.

What is your favorite laptop bag? Why? What makes it so special. Let me know and include a link (preferrably one on Amazon) so everyone reading this can check out your picks.

Personally, I'm a big fan of WaterField Design's Maverick Messenger, and Patagonia's day packs in general.

My favorite bag for my laptop, it's not your typical 'laptop bag', is the Goruck GR1.

Link: https://www.goruck.com/gr1/

It comes in a variety of colors, and it's tough. Their bags are made in America and the company is founded and hires veterans. I love their bags because they use high quality materials like Cordura (which his water and weather resistant, always a plus), and YKK zips.

If any damage happens to your bag, they will repair it for you under their SCARS warranty. I have used their bags for years. They are perfect for laptops because they have a dedicated compartment with thick foam and a false bottom so your computer never hits the floor hard. I also like the military look of it, and how you can add almost anything you want to it via internal and external molle webbing.

Lastly, I like that you can personalize it with a velcro patch of your choosing. I have a couple now and some days I like a Deadpool GR1, and others I use a punisher patch. It's fun.

They have sales occasionally, but to me the price is worth it. Their bags (I have a few GR1's now, two bullet rucks, and one GR3) are really durable, look good, and I never worry about them failing me. If they do, Goruck will take care of me with their warranty. There are numerous stories online about them repairing the bags for free.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I used a Targus laptop bag for 11 years before the internal plastic support broke. So I decided to get something different. I bought a Timbuk2 Parkside laptop backpack. I have been using it for almost a year now. It is really good and looks like new after having clocked roughly 100K air miles and probably 20 trips (including Europe, Africa and Asia).

Here is the link to it and yes it is on sale this week at Amazon for a bargain price!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3748227

Urbautz

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm just going with my Amazon Basic DSLR backpack. It's waterproof, besides my Dell XPS, my Nikon and one or two lenses i can fit a lot of cables, headphones, lunch organized in the separators ment for lenses.

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I have several Swiss bag.

https://goo.gl/images/7DtS5q

My current go-to is a smaller basic dslr bag by LowPro. Hold's my 13inch Lenovo 2 in 1 laptop, lots of cables and adapters, including the dslr camera and 1 extra telephoto lens, large flash. Lots more if I wanted. Sorry no link.

Just get one you're comfortable wearing and can hold your stuff. Some features can be more desirable like water resistant or water proof, materials like leather or nylon, size and weight,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss