Anybody getting the RED Hydrogen phone?

Penny_1

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Some of you may have heard about the Hydrogen phone announced by the camera company RED last year. Whole bunch of interesting features.

Well, it's slated for release in Fall, likely around early October. And it has actually picked up carrier support from both AT&T and Verizon since it was first teased.

Is anybody else here making the jump? What made you take the chance? What are you hoping to get out of it most?

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
Not me, but I'll gladly pay $1200 for a foldable Surface Phone with pen support. Heck, I'm so down on Android now that I might even go as high as $1500.

Penny_1

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, interesting to hear. I expected more potential interest among the individuals here because of how much of an emphasis we placed on the camera in the WP days.

I'm still looking forward to a Surface phone if it ever comes out, but I'll let you guys know how this thing turns out in the meanwhile. Should be getting it within a month or so.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
I'm not qute ready for a Jetsons phone yet. But we'll keep an eye on its inaugural launch and see where it goes whilst sticking with the tried and true.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720