Which is a good, free VPN to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay M

Banned
Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
I would not prefer Free VPN services....Free VPN’s like Hola, etc, They Grab our data and sell it to third party, If you are here for privacy Don't give a Try to free alternatives which are available in playstore.

I Would Prefer Proton VPN… Every Good VPN has a Catch like limited bandwidth, Limited usages and all

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Umm didn't get the point that why you guys are not recommending to have a free VPN, share some more detail.
Free isn't free. Nothing is really free because companies and organizations have expenses such as employees. Do you work for free? Everyone deserves to be paid fairly. One of the ways these companies make money from their so called "free" accounts is by selling information about you, to others. Google does this. Some companies have a slower more inconsistent service that is so called "free" that they try to tease you with to get you to purchase their upgraded service. Speed, quality, and consistency vary between companies. Keep researching.

YoTon

Mar 20, 2020
Visit site
I used a free VPN built into Opera browser. But at some point it became painfully slow.
Now I use Proton VPN and it works just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb