Windows Live Sky Drive

raininberkeley

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I can do that fine, but how do I then access sky drive from my phone? My understanding was that it would automatically sync, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

raininberkeley

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to everyone. It turns out that when I bought my phone, they didn't set it right. I went in and reset it and now everything is working and syncing beautifully. However, I don't want ALL my pics from sky drive on my phone...

Mr Mystery

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to everyone. It turns out that when I bought my phone, they didn't set it right. I went in and reset it and now everything is working and syncing beautifully. However, I don't want ALL my pics from sky drive on my phone...

They aren't actually "on" your phone, they astay in the cloud unless you long press and save to your phone

raininberkeley

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I get that, but they can be seen on my phone, regardless of where they actually exist. If I had a private album on Sky drive, I would want to share it with one or two people... but if I handed my phone to someone, or wanted to show pictures on my phone to someone, they would be able to see my private album.

Is there a way to exclude them from being seen on my phone?

delordson

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
how to reset

Hi,

Can you tell me how you did the reset please. The pictures hub on my phone has stopped syncing with SkyDrive after initially being fine. I'm sure I've changed some setting I shouldn't have but can't work out what.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans