How do I use Sky Drive with my windows phone. I want to download pictures from there.
    11-27-2010 09:48 PM
    log in to your skydrive account at Welcome to Windows Live using the same windows live id that you have synced with yer phone and upload whatever pictures you want.
    11-27-2010 10:13 PM
    I can do that fine, but how do I then access sky drive from my phone? My understanding was that it would automatically sync, but this doesn't seem to be the case.
    11-27-2010 11:03 PM
    Welcome to Windows Live
    go to skydrive.com from IE on your phone.
    11-28-2010 07:27 PM
    If your SkyDrive acct and phone are using the same windows live id, it will automatically sync in to your pictures hub.
    11-28-2010 09:18 PM
    Thanks to everyone. It turns out that when I bought my phone, they didn't set it right. I went in and reset it and now everything is working and syncing beautifully. However, I don't want ALL my pics from sky drive on my phone...
    11-28-2010 11:45 PM
    Thanks to everyone. It turns out that when I bought my phone, they didn't set it right. I went in and reset it and now everything is working and syncing beautifully. However, I don't want ALL my pics from sky drive on my phone...
    They aren't actually "on" your phone, they astay in the cloud unless you long press and save to your phone
    11-29-2010 12:12 AM
    I get that, but they can be seen on my phone, regardless of where they actually exist. If I had a private album on Sky drive, I would want to share it with one or two people... but if I handed my phone to someone, or wanted to show pictures on my phone to someone, they would be able to see my private album.

Is there a way to exclude them from being seen on my phone?
    11-29-2010 01:18 AM
    Doesnt appear to be anyway, since you've mentioned it, it is an option we should have.
    11-29-2010 04:36 AM
    Hi,

Can you tell me how you did the reset please. The pictures hub on my phone has stopped syncing with SkyDrive after initially being fine. I'm sure I've changed some setting I shouldn't have but can't work out what.
    12-04-2010 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD