Is there any ms app that syncs with my skydrive photos so I can access/manipulate them? I was trying to find a way in Windows Live Photo Gallery but so far with no success. I know you can access them on the windowslive website, but I was looking for something more convenient.
    Thanks in advance.
    12-19-2011 11:51 AM
    There is an app for that just search Skydrive in the marketplace. Its a very nice app it works well for me.
    12-19-2011 11:59 AM
    My bad, I was very non-specific in my question. I meant on the computer itself.

Sorry...
    12-19-2011 12:28 PM
    Not sure if this still works since they changed SkyDrive jmerrey, i tried it a while back and it worked fine.

Map a network drive to your online SkyDrive

Apologies if this is of no interest, but thought i'd mention it just incase. :)
    JohnC#WP likes this.
    12-19-2011 12:34 PM
    Is there any ms app that syncs with my skydrive photos so I can access/manipulate them? I was trying to find a way in Windows Live Photo Gallery but so far with no success. I know you can access them on the windowslive website, but I was looking for something more convenient.
    Thanks in advance.
    The Windows 8 Preview has a couple of apps that do this. I suspect you'll have to wait for Win8 to get a really good way of doing what you want.
    04-08-2012 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD